Historic hotel welcomes Reykjavik guests to Iceland
The Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik serves as an ideal base for guests as they experience the natural beauty of Iceland and the bustling activity of the capital city. The 88 studio-concept rooms and suites offer an ideal balance of design and comfort, with amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet. The hotel’s 1919 Restaurant & Lounge features a delicious array of menu items prepared with local, seasonal ingredients. Travellers appreciate complimentary access to the on-site fitness centre and the convenience of flexible meeting facilities.
- Reykjavik Airport is only two kilometres from the hotel, while Keflavik International Airport is 47 kilometres away.
- Enjoy easy access to a variety of local attractions, as well as regional destinations, from this Reykjavik hotel.
- The 88 studio-concept rooms and suites provide travellers with an ideal balance of comfortable accommodation and sleek design.
- Savour dishes prepared with local, seasonal ingredients at the on-site 1919 Restaurant & Lounge.
- Stay connected with Free high-speed, wireless Internet, available throughout this Reykjavik hotel.
- The on-site fitness centre provides ample workout equipment and exercise facilities.
- Three well-equipped meeting rooms can host up to 35 guests, while the business centre provides printing services.