Historic Reykjavik hotel offers sophisticated comfort in city centre
The Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik occupies a central position in Iceland’s capital, conveniently located near many cultural attractions and beautiful natural sights as well as public transportation and the airport. The 88 rooms are designed around the architecture of the historic building and combine hardwood floors and rich, dark fabrics with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, video-on-demand and coffee and tea provisions. The 1919 Restaurant serves fresh, seasonal dishes crafted from local ingredients, and the 1919 Lounge offers a cosy place to have a drink or light meal. This high-end Reykjavik hotel also includes a fitness centre, dry cleaning services, and three meetings rooms with up-to-date audiovisual equipment.
- The Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik lies in the centre of the city, making it easy for guests to visit local attractions as well as natural wonders like Iceland’s glaciers.
- The 88 studio-concept rooms and suites combine a warm, welcoming ambiance with convenient features like Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- See what carefully-prepared seasonal dishes are on the menu at the 1919 Restaurant, or stop by the 1919 Lounge for a cocktail, beer or glass of wine.
- The on-site fitness centre contains an abundance of cardio and strength equipment for guests’ use.
- The well-informed concierge is happy to provide information about the city or assist with booking tours and excursions.
- Businesses or event hosts can find the hotel conference facilities that meet their needs with the assistance of a dedicated Meetings & Events coordinator.