Indulge and relax at this historic hotel in Reykjavik
The Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik is a historic hotel housed in the former offices of Iceland's first shipping company, Eimskipafélag Íslands, constructed in 1919. Indulge in the hotel's 88 studio concept rooms and suites, all equipped with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, in-room safe and mini bar. This Reykjavik hotel features local ingredients and seasonal dishes at the on-site 1919 Restaurant & Lounge, complimentary access for guests to the Health and Fitness Centre and three fully-equipped meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 35 guests.
- The Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik is located less than two kilometres from Reykjavik Airport and 47 kilometres from the Keflavik International Airport.
- This historic Reykjavik hotel is nearby the financial and shopping districts, including the Parliament of Iceland.
- This accommodation boasts 88 rooms and suites exclusively designed and equipped with superior amenities, including in-room safe and mini bar.
- The trendy 1919 Restaurant & Lounge features a simple, local ingredient menu that rotates seasonal specials as well as features classic dishes.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Guests enjoy free access to the Health and Fitness Centre.
- A business centre is available to all guests and meeting delegates.
- The three fully-equipped meeting rooms can accommodate up to 35 guests.