Discover the City of Light from this hotel in Paris
Nestled in the heart of Paris' Opera District on the right bank of the Seine, the Radisson Blu Ambassador Hotel, Paris Opera provides the perfect accommodation for business and leisure travellers. This award-winning Paris hotel places guests steps from world-renowned attractions, including the Louvre Museum and Galeries Lafayette. Gather with friends or colleagues and enjoy a cocktail in the historic Bar Lindbergh, a celebration site of the aviator's landmark transatlantic flight. The city's business district and Stock Exchange are only a short distance away. Well-appointed rooms, a stylish restaurant and bar and superb guest services invite travellers to relax in elegant comfort.
- Located on the right bank of the Seine in the Opera District, the hotel affords easy access for the Louvre and the Galeries Lafayette.
- Reflecting the hotel's 1920s Art Deco style, each of the 297 guest rooms and suites offers superb amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Known throughout the city, the elegant restaurant 16 Haussmann serves exquisite French cuisine as well as international favourites, prepared with a French flair.
- Gather with friends or colleagues to enjoy a refreshing drink at the hotel's chic Bar Lindbergh, a celebration site of Lindbergh's historic transatlantic flight.
- Enjoy an invigorating work out at the hotel's 24-hour fitness centre.
- Ideal for large or small events, the hotel offers 11 meeting rooms in a range of sizes.
- Awarded the 2012 Certificate of Excellence, the hotel also boasts the Clé Verte, or Green Key, environment label.
- Hotel is 100% non-smoking.