Discover Chicago from our hotel's central downtown location
Welcome to the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago, a stunning architectural marvel designed by the acclaimed Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang Architects and set in the heart of the Windy City. Our hotel was the first Radisson Blu in the United States and is proud to offer an innovative new standard for upper-upscale Chicago hotels. Boasting a central downtown location, the Radisson Blu Aqua is steps away from the lakefront and within walking distance of popular attractions like Millennium Park and the Loop theater district. We offer excellent on-site dining at Filini, a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa services and 13 stylish meeting venues to make your stay in downtown Chicago truly unforgettable.
- The Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel is the only hotel in Chicago that has achieved Platinum level status in the TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Program.
- Our hotel is convenient to the Financial District, North Michigan Avenue and Navy Pier.
- Each of the hotel's 334 tasteful rooms and suites feature sweeping views of the cityscape, Millennium Park or the Chicago Lakefront.
- Dine on authentic Italian cuisine in Filini, sip cocktails in the chic bar, and order room service using the hotel's mobile app.
- Relax with friends or colleagues in the impeccably manicured lifestyle garden, complete with a running trail and a lap pool.
- Host flawless events in our meeting facilities, which span 28,000 square feet of space over two floors.