Experience the excitement of Chicago from our downtown hotel's central location
An architectural marvel, the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago was designed by the acclaimed Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang Architects and was the first Radisson Blu in the United States, setting a new standard for upper-upscale hotels in Chicago. Our unrivaled downtown location places the hotel's guests within walking distance of popular attractions, including Millennium Park and North Michigan Avenue. Other notable features include delectable on-site dining at Filini, a fitness center complete with spa services, and 13 meeting and event venues. When travel seems to always say no, the staff at the Radisson Blu Aqua loves to say Yes I Can!SM.
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel is the only Chicago hotel that has achieved Platinum level status in the TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Program.
- The hotel provides proximity to the Financial District, Chicago's Union Station and Navy Pier.
- Enjoy awe-inspiring views of the city, Millennium Park or the Chicago Lakefront from impeccably furnished rooms and suites with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Grab cocktails with a client in the chic bar, sample authentic Italian cuisine in a cozy booth, or order room service using the hotel's mobile app.
- Recharge after a busy day in the city in the naturally alluring lifestyle garden, complete with a running trail and a lap pool.
- Spanning two floors, our 28,000 square feet of event space can be customized for corporate and social occasions.