Experience the Best of Downtown Chicago Hotels at the first Radisson Blu in the United States
An architectural landmark in and of itself, the Radisson Blu Aqua is a premier Chicago hotel with the distinction of being the first Radisson Blu Hotel in the United States. This stunning hotel's optimal location in Chicago, Illinois, places it within walking distance of the city's most popular attractions, including Millennium Park, North Michigan Avenue and the Chicago lakefront.
Standing out among luxury hotels in Chicago, Illinois, the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel epitomizes the Yes I Can!SM culture that has come to define the Radisson Blu name. Among the latest in this award-winning, internationally renowned group of contemporary design-destination hotels, the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel offers delectable on-site dining at Filini, signature guest services like a Fitness Centre complete with spa, and 28,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
When travel seems to always say no, the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel is proud to be a hotel that loves to say yes.
- Guests enjoy awe-inspiring views of the city, Millennium Park or Chicago lakefront from impeccably furnished rooms and suites.
- Ideally situated within walking distance of Millennium Park, the hotel affords easy access to North Michigan Avenue, the Financial District, Navy Pier and a host of other Chicago attractions.
- Spectacular rooms and suites offer premier accommodation with exciting features like wireless Internet access.
- On-site Filini restaurant serves exquisite Italian cuisine prepared with the freshest of ingredients.
- Visitors can access an on-site Fitness Centre and spa or unwind in the hotel's beautifully landscaped outdoor lifestyle garden, complete with running trail and lap pool.
- Spectacular event space offers 28,000 square feet of stylish space that can be tailored for a wide variety of meetings and special occasions.