Meetings & Events
Plan a successful meeting in these Arlanda conference rooms
The Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel features a Nordic Ecolabel, climate-neutral conference facility. With 30 state-of-the-art meeting rooms in Stockholm, this facility is suitable for many different types of events, such as board meetings, corporate seminars and training and product launches. Host events in these Arlanda conference rooms or in the neighbouring Benstocken cottage. The hotel's congress hall affords seating for 250 guests.
Special activities, including a tour of the Stockholm-Arlanda Airport control tower, flight simulator training and tax-free shopping can be arranged for meeting participants. With its unique airport location just 40 minutes from Stockholm, the Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel is the perfect conference facility for every event.
Please click on ´See More´ for the Key Features
- 30 conference rooms with a capacity of 250 delegates
- Free high-speed Internet access for meeting delegates
- Free shuttle bus to airport passenger terminals, departing from hotel every 15 minutes
- Meeting facilities for up to 1,000 participants in cooperation with conference partner at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport
- Natural daylight in all conference rooms
- Restaurant with seating for up to 400 guests and several inside and outside entertainment venues
- Parking at the hotel, subject to availability
The hotel's versatile banquet hall can be configured to accommodate a wide variety of events. The outdoor terrace is an ideal venue for gatherings such as a cocktail reception, barbecue buffet, four-course poolside meal or wedding. In addition to providing customised menus for up to 400 people, the Meetings & Events staff can assist with other details including addressing transportation needs or arranging a musical performance.
Brain Food For meetings
Feed Your Brain: Experience Meetings present Brain Food – an innovative approach developed by our chefs and nutritionists to ensure that when you meet with us your mind is well taken care of. Eating the right food improves efficiency, ability to concentrate and mental speed; and lowers stress levels – all the right ingredients for a successful meeting.
It´s really all about eating well-balanced food and keeping blood sugar levels stable, which Brain Food does while providing you a culinary experience with fresh and locally-sourced ingredients throughout your meeting day
The Six Brain Food Principles
- 1. Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruit and vegetables.
- 2. Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- 3. Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing.
- 4. Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- 5. Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- 6. Focus on taste that satisfies the senses.