Meeting Rooms & Features
You can choose from a variety of rooms and features to suit your event needs, from the spacious congress hall to the outdoor terrace, which is perfect for a cocktail reception or a wedding. The Meetings & Events staff can provide customised menus for up to 300 people and assist with other details including addressing transportation needs or arranging a musical performance.
ContactTel: +46 8506 740 40
The Royal Lounge and Royal Salong rooms, which can accommodate 12 and 18 delegates, respectively, are located on the hotel's top floor and feature panoramic windows for spectacular views. These rooms provide absolute privacy for uninterrupted events. A separate balcony is also available.
The hotel offers an additional 14 conference rooms with space for up to 10 delegates in boardroom-style seating. An additional seven conference rooms can accommodate up to 22 participants in boardroom-style seating. For large events, Cassiopeia Hall can accommodate up to 100 delegates in theatre-style seating, and Congress Hall can seat up to 250 guests.
Plan a conference in the historic setting of Benstockens cottage, dating from the 1800s. This unique part of the conference centre is located next to the hotel entrance. The cottage has two floors, each with two meeting rooms (one for 10 participants and one for 14 participants). A spacious kitchen with a wood-burning stove provides an ideal spot for coffee breaks.
- 30 conference rooms with a capacity of 250 delegates
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet for meeting delegates
- Free shuttle bus to airport passenger terminals, departing from hotel every 15 minutes
- Natural daylight in all conference rooms
- Parking at the hotel, subject to availability
- Restaurant with seating for up to 400 guests and several indoor and outdoor entertainment venues