Designer hotel in Antwerp in the heart of the Diamond District
The Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp offers guests contemporary cosmopolitan elegance situated across from the city's historic main rail station. Guests can enjoy an award-winning breakfast, relaxing Sunday brunch or international specialities at the hotel’s restaurants. Tour the hotel's breathtaking aquarium, Aquatopia, or unwind and recharge at the on-site fitness and relaxation facilities. The hotel invites event hosts to take advantage of two dedicated conference floors offering 18 state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
- An Antwerp city centre location allows easy access to the famous zoo next door, the nearby fashion quarter and the historic city.
- The Antwerp Central rail station stands across the street from the hotel for easy access to Antwerp and beyond.
- This Diamond District hotel in Antwerp, Belgium resides where 85% of the world’s diamonds are traded.
- Enjoy 247 newly refurbished rooms designed by Michael Graves.
- The conference centre of this well-equipped Antwerp hotel offers separate floors with 18 meeting rooms and a business centre.
- The Square Brasserie allows guests to savour delicious Belgian and international cuisine or relax with a Belgian beer, while Windows of Antwerp offers the famous Super Breakfast Buffet with over 120 international dishes.
- Enter the health and wellness centre to rejuvenate in a world-class facility featuring indoor pool, Jacuzzi, saunas and relaxing massage therapy.
- Aquatopia, the hotel’s in-house aquarium, boasts 10,000 exotic fish and reptiles in natural surroundings.