Ideally positioned Antwerp hotel invites travellers to explore Belgium
Located directly across from the city’s major train station, this architecturally stunning hotel in Antwerp also provides easy access to the Diamond District and the fashion quarter. The 247 newly refurbished rooms feature design by Michael Graves and amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and individual climate control. Square Brasserie and Terrace serves Belgian and international dishes paired with Belgian beers, and Windows of Antwerp hosts the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning. For an exciting experience that can’t be found at any other Antwerp hotel, visit the on-site aquarium, Aquatopia, home to over 10,000 fish and reptiles. Two floors of conference facilities, including 18 meeting rooms, a ballroom and a business centre, provide an ideal setting for business gatherings or special events.
- Walk across the street to catch a train at Antwerp Central Station, and reach Antwerp Airport Deume in approximately 15 minutes or Brussels International Airport in 34 minutes.
- Guests at this hotel in Antwerp stay close to the diamond and fashion districts and steps away from the city’s famous zoo.
- Each carefully designed room includes Free high-speed, wireless Internet, individual climate control, coffee and tea provisions and a flat-screen television.
- Square Brasserie and Terrace offers a seasonal Chef’s Menu crafted from fresh ingredients.
- Relax at the state-of-the-art fitness centre with an indoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Watch the staff feed sharks at Aquatopia, which showcases over 10,000 diverse fish.
- The versatile meeting facilities include 18 conference rooms, a ballroom that can hold up to 600 guests, and a business centre with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and modern audiovisual equipment.