The hotel's dedicated Meetings & Events team can assist with all the details of planning a major event and can even plan memorable custom activities like a private live cooking session with one of the hotel’s chefs or a treasure hunt in the hotel's public areas.
Be the hero in your company: Design a meeting with Radisson Blu
The Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel offers 18 versatile meeting rooms and a spacious ballroom, and complements these impressive facilities with an ideal location directly across from Antwerp Central Station. Ensure productivity and convenience with meeting packages designed to meet a variety of budgets. The hotel’s flexible facilities and professional staff can adapt to any event.
All of the hotel’s meeting rooms are well-equipped and flexible. The Scala meeting rooms can easily be divided into separate spaces with soundproof moveable wall panels, and hosts can add effects like a stage, screens, different lighting or a catwalk. Smaller meeting rooms are also available for intimate gatherings.
“Experience Meetings,” Radisson Blu’s new concept for meetings and events, connects breakout rooms, food and connectivity with service, satisfaction and sustainability. Experience Meetings is marked by three core components:
- Brain Box: a friendly, welcoming breakout room designed to stimulate creativity
- Brain Food: an innovative and responsible food and beverage solution developed by skilled chefs and nutritionists
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet: The hotel offers Free high-speed, wireless Internet for all meeting delegates, even those who do not stay overnight.
Add an unforgettable touch to any gathering by hosting an event at Aquatopia, a remarkable feature only available at the Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel. Home to 10,000 animals, including fish, rays, sharks, and octopi, this beautiful aquarium provides an ideal setting for a dinner, cocktail party or business lunch.
- Business support during events
- Conference rooms including 18 meeting rooms spread over two floors
- Dedicated Meetings & Events professionals to plan every detail
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel for guests and meeting delegates
- Option to reserve a private floor
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment with support staff for event
- Two dedicated conference floors