The hotel's dedicated Meetings & Events professionals can plan custom events, such as an adventurous workshop featuring a treasure hunt in the hotel's public areas or an entertaining live cooking session with one of the hotel's experienced chefs.
Be the hero in your company: Design a meeting with Radisson Blu
The Radisson Blu Astrid is situated ideally opposite Antwerp Central Station. With its 18 flexible meeting rooms, the hotel is one of the best meeting locations in Antwerp. Need to have a productive meeting? Here you will find inspiring meeting packages and meeting experts who will make an offer for every budget. We adapt to every event, meeting, incentive, congress or reception so that you get what you want to achieve.
The meeting rooms at Radisson Blu Astrid are multifunctional and flexible. The Scala meeting rooms can be split into separate spaces because of the soundproof moveable wall panels. Stage, screen, lighting, catwalk - just tell us where you would like to have them. Too big for you? Check our smaller meeting rooms. Everything is possible, from small to big.
“Experience Meetings” is Radisson Blu’s new concept for meetings and events that harmonises breakout rooms, food and connectivity with service, satisfaction and sustainability. Because of the special meeting areas and atmosphere your meeting will be a success.
Three core components mark Experience Meetings:
- Brain Box: a breakout room designed to elevate efficiency and to stimulate creativity
- Brain Food: an innovative and responsible food and beverage solution developed by skilled chefs and nutritionists
- Free WiFi: the hotel offers free and fast WiFi for all meeting delegates, even if those are guests for a day only and do not stay overnight
Are you looking for that little bit of extra or for an original touch for your event? Aquatopia, the oceanarium next to the hotel showcasing thousands of exotic fish, offers an unusual location with an instant surprise effect. Imagine a cocktail, lunch or dinner under the watchful eye of sharks. Captivating thought, isn’t it? Come and enjoy the buzz of Antwerp.
- Business support during events
- Conference rooms including 18 meeting rooms spread over two floors
- Dedicated Meetings & Events professionals to plan every detail
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel for guests and meeting delegates
- Option to reserve a private floor
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment with support staff for event
- Two dedicated conference floors