Explore exciting sites from Stavanger, Norway hotel
Long, sandy North Sea beaches, deep fjords and high mountains create a stunning backdrop for this Stavanger, Norway hotel. City centre offers rich and exciting dining and nightlife and an array of cultural attractions. Previously known for commercial fishing and now an important oil industry centre, Stavanger was named a European Capital of Culture in 2008 by the European Union.
- Stavanger Cathedral (Norway’s oldest) - 150 m
- Gamle Stavanger (Old Stavanger) - 300 m
- Stavanger city centre - 350 m
- Norsk Barnemuseum (Norwegian Children's Museum) - 400 m
- Stavanger Museum - 450 m
- Norwegian Canning Museum - 700 m