Majestic fjords and sandy beaches surround hotel in Stavanger
Once a critical commercial fishing hub, this Scandinavian city is now a key site for the oil industry. Its wealth of cultural and educational attractions earned it a European Capital of Culture title in 2008. This hotel in Stavanger offers ideal proximity to vibrant nightlife, numerous museums and delectable dining, to ensure a memorable visit to Norway's third-largest city.
- Stavanger Cathedral (Norway’s oldest) - 150 m
- Gamle Stavanger (Old Stavanger) - 300 m
- Stavanger city centre - 350 m
- Norsk Barnemuseum (Norwegian Children's Museum) - 400 m
- Stavanger Museum - 450 m
- Norwegian Canning Museum - 700 m