Moscow hotel offers proximity to business and cultural destinations
A short walk from the Belorusskaya metro and train stations, the Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, Moscow also lies close to the business district and the dining and nightlife of Leningradsky and Tverskaya streets. Designed by Christian Lundwall, the hotel’s spacious rooms and suites come in two styles, Natural and New York Mansion, and feature amenities like flat-panel LCD televisions and individual climate control. The welcoming Filini Bar & Restaurant serves Italian classics, while Sure Bar offers beer, wine and cocktails in an atmosphere inspired by Ireland. The fitness center houses a gym and sauna and is open 24 hours a day, and visitors can take advantage of thoughtful features like visa support, a hotel shuttle and taxi service to the airport. For those planning conferences or special events, this Moscow hotel provides an ideal venue with three separate meeting rooms, an elegant ballroom that can be divided into three more rooms and a dedicated event coordinator.
- The Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, Moscow is located on Yamskogo Polya Street, close to sights like the Kremlin and the Bolshoi Theatre.
- All 264 rooms and suites offer striking modern style, Free high-speed, wireless Internet, flat-panel LCD televisions and individual climate control.
- Filini uses fresh ingredients to craft authentic Italian dishes.
- Stop by Sure for a taste of Ireland in the heart of Moscow.
- The fitness center is open 24 hours a day so travelers can unwind at the gym or sauna anytime.
- Enjoy convenient services like visa support, a business center and Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
- The modern meeting rooms feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, Free high-speed, wireless Internet, air conditioning and access to the business center, and a sophisticated ballroom provides the perfect location for weddings or other important gatherings.