Explore Russia's vibrant capital city from this hotel in Moscow
One of the capital city's most desirable hotels, the Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, Moscow welcomes guests to explore historic and cultural attractions from its Yamskogo Polya Street location. Only a short walk from the Belorusskaya Metro and Train station, this hotel offers 264 well-appointed rooms and suites equipped with such premier amenities as Free high-speed Internet access, business centre, fitness centre and sauna. Featuring a stunning ballroom and six well-appointed meeting rooms, the hotel offers an inviting setting for productive meetings and memorable events.
- This Moscow hotel is only a five-minute drive from the Kremlin, just off Leningradsky and Tverskaya streets, close to the business district as well as to numerous restaurants, cultural attractions and night clubs.
- Designed by Christian Lundwall, the 264 well-appointed rooms include Business Class Rooms, Suites and a Presidential Suite.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Dine on innovative Italian cuisine at Filini Bar & Restaurant or enjoy international favourites and refreshing drinks at Sure, the on-site Irish-style bar.
- Stay in top form at this Moscow hotel's 24-hour fitness centre, which includes a fully equipped gym and sauna.
- The Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, Moscow provides a stunning ballroom, six meeting rooms and a business centre.
- Indoor parking for as many as 300 vehicles is available.