Explore Russia's storied capital from upscale Moscow hotel
An enviable capital city accommodation, the Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, Moscow welcomes you to explore history and culture from its Yamskogo Polya Street location. A short walk from the Belorusskaya metro and train stations, this Moscow hotel offers the convenience of nearby transport and the comfort of designer rooms and suites. Take in sweeping city views, dine on Italian cuisine, have a drink at an Irish-inspired bar, and relax using the fitness centre and saunas. An opulent ballroom and six modern meeting rooms make the Radisson Blu an inviting setting for productive business and unforgettable events.
- The hotel puts Moscow guests near the dining and nightlife of Leningradsky and Tverskaya streets and close to the business district; we offer a shuttle to the train station for express airport access.
- Showcasing Christian Lundwall design, the 264 rooms and suites include upgrades to Business Class Rooms, Junior Suites or the Presidential Suite.
- Dine on freshly interpreted Italian cuisine at Filini Bar & Restaurant, and lift a pint at Sure, the hotel’s Irish-style bar.
- Access Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel, and use the business centre to complete your tasks.
- Maintain your fitness routine any time at the 24-hour fitness centre with gym and sauna.
- Take advantage of our indoor parking for as many as 300 vehicles.
- Host impressive gatherings in the stunning ballroom and six meeting rooms.