Explore the capital from this hotel in Moscow, Russia
The Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel sits at Yamskogo Polya Street, just off the main thoroughfares Leningradsky and Tverskaya. The convenient location of this hotel in Moscow, Russia makes it easy to explore such historic and cultural attractions as the Bolshoi Theatre and Olympiysky Stadium. The iconic Kremlin is only a five-minute drive away. Guests enjoy a convenient 35-minute commute to Sheremetyevo International Airport via Aeroexpress from the Belorusskaya Train Station, located within a ten-minute walk from the hotel. The capital's bustling business district is nearby, and both business and leisure guests enjoy the many restaurants, shops and night clubs in the neighbourhood.
Nearby transportation options:
- Belorusskaya Metro Station - 1 km
- Belorusskaya Train Station (Aeroexpress to Sheremetyevo International Airport) - 1 km
- Sheremetyevo International Airport - 30 km
- Vnukovo International Airport - 35 km
- Domodedovo International Airport - 50 km