Conference hotel in Salzburg moments from historic city centre
Ideally situated steps from the central train station, the trade fair centre and some of the city's most breathtaking sights, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Centre, Salzburg is the perfect destination for leisure and business guests and conference delegates. This urban haven boasts 257 renovated rooms, meticulously designed and furnished with amenities such as flat-screen television and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Winding down is made simple at the hotel's exclusive health club equipped with sauna, swimming pool and fitness centre. As the largest congress centre of its kind in the city, this hotel in Salzburg offers 17 rooms spread over 1,750 square metres.
- Guests enjoy a location only 200 metres from the central railway and bus stations and just eight kilometres from the Salzburg airport.
- Book one of the contemporary Standard or Business Class Rooms or the spacious Suite and enjoy plush beds, air conditioning and mini bar.
- The on-site Restaurant Tamino serves an extensive breakfast buffet, while BarRoque delights guests with international and local beers, wines and cocktails.
- The wellness area with pool provides a modern fitness room with state-of-the-art power and endurance equipment.
- The hotel houses 15 breakout rooms and a 960-square-metre conference hall, the largest in a Salzburg hotel.