Stunning hotel in Trocadéro area of Paris welcomes guests to City of Lights
For lodging that exudes the glittering aura of one of the world’s greatest cities, this hotel in the Trocadéro area of Paris is the ideal choice. Once a private residence, this 18th-century structure is its own gallery, displaying superb neo-classical furnishings and remarkable artwork, including contemporary engravings by Henri Matisse and Pablo Picasso. You will love the easy access to the Trocadéro metro station and to iconic Paris sites, such as the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Choose from 41 rooms and four suites designed by Frédéric Méchiche that offer modern amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Located on site is Paris’ first Champagne bar, Le Dokhan’s, serving over 70 sparkling Champagnes. To complete the perfect holiday in Paris, the Radisson Blu Le Dokhan’s Hotel, Paris Trocadéro is the accommodation of choice.
- The Trocadéro metro stop, as well as various sites including the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, are close to the hotel.
- Enjoy optimum amenities in each of the 41 guest rooms and four suites, including 24-hour room service and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Le Dokhan’s, Paris’ original Champagne bar, pours over 70 varieties of bubbly in an unforgettable setting.
- The hotel provides valet parking, and a friendly concierge stands ready to answer any questions about the city.
- The Salon, located on site, is the perfect space to host an intimate personal or business event; the Palais des Congrès de Paris is located near the hotel, providing convenience for business travellers.