Enjoy quiet comfort and elegance in this stylish hotel in Paris
Behind the doors of its stunning Haussmann façade, this Paris hotel welcomes guests to a memorable experience that evokes the elegance of 18th century Paris. Housed in a spectacular former private residence, the Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel, Paris Trocadéro enraptures guests with its superb neo-classical furnishings and remarkable artwork, including contemporary engravings by Henri Matisse and Pablo Picasso as well as 17th century paintings. Only a short stroll from such favourite attractions as the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, the hotel is enviably located in the 16th arrondissement. Business or leisure travellers may choose from 41 distinctive rooms and four suites, each decorated by noted French designer Frédéric Méchiche. All rooms feature Free high-speed Internet and additional gracious amenities. After a day of sightseeing or shopping, guests enjoy relaxing in historic Le Dokhan's Bar, the city's first Champagne bar.
- Superbly located near both public transport and the city's top attractions, the hotel is only a short walk from the Trocadéro metro stop, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees shopping and the Palais des Congrès convention centre.
- Each of the 41 guest rooms and four suites include such first-class amenities as 24-hour room service and Free high-speed Internet access.
- Offering more than 60 brands of Champagne, Le Dokhan's Bar offers guests a drink of history as the city's first Champagne bar.
- Discerning travellers appreciate the hotel's superior guest services, which include 24-hour room service, concierge services and valet parking.
- Perfect for hosting an intimate gathering or small business meeting, the hotel's Salon venue accommodates as many as 30 guests.