Hotel’s location in Riga city centre near UNESCO World Heritage Site
Near Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel’s location in Riga city centre serves as a perfect home base for both business and leisure guests. Riga Passenger Port is only two kilometres away, while Riga International Airport is 15 kilometres from the hotel. The city is well networked with tram, bus and trolleybus lines.
Getting to Riga:
- By air: Visitors can fly to Riga from all major cities in Europe. Riga International Airport is located 15 kilometres from the city centre.
- By sea: Riga Port is connected to Stockholm, Sweden by a direct ferry line.
- By road: Several national roads begin in Riga, and the Via Baltica, European route E67, crosses Riga from the south and north. The city is 300 kilometres from Tallinn, Estonia, and 260 kilometres from Vilnius, Lithuania.
- By bus: Several international bus lines connect Riga with Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Estonia and Lithuania. The Riga International Bus Station (or Autoosta) is a few hundred metres from the train station. Companies providing direct connection to Riga International Bus Station include Eurolines, Ecolines and Hansabuss.
- By rail: Overnight trains with sleeper carriages link Riga with St. Petersburg and Moscow. The central train station (or Centrālā stacija) is in the very heart of the city, just a few minutes from Riga's Old City and the hotel.