Hotel in Rome boasts urban resort ambience
The Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Rome merits acclaim for its prime location and spectacular modern design. Embracing a minimalist style, this hotel in Rome, Italy provides convenient amenities for travellers such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and individual climate control. Whether dining alfresco on the rooftop Sette or reclining in the sumptuous spa, guests at this Rome hotel are treated with the utmost in hospitality. Two rooftop swimming pools provide unbeatable views of the surrounding area, and meeting spaces for up to 500 guests make hosting events and conferences a breeze.
- Situated on Esquiline Hill, the hotel boasts the perfect location in Rome's city centre.
- The hotel offers 232 rooms, including 23 Junior Suites, two Executive Suites and the Presidential Suite.
- The hotel houses two rooftop restaurants: the casual Zest and the gourmet Sette.
- The Es.libris lounge and library proves ideal for cocktails and bar snacks.
- Guests have access to two rooftop swimming pools.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel.
- Adjacent to the hotel is convenient parking for up to 600 cars (fee applies).
- The hotel can accommodate up to 500 business guests with seven breakout rooms, including the unique Conference Sette.