Explore city centre from the Radisson Blu EU Hotel, Brussels
Adjacent to the European Parliament and Schumann area, the Radisson Blu EU Hotel, Brussels is conveniently located near world-class attractions, including the Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Belgium, the Horta Museum and Leopold Park. Featuring 149 contemporary rooms and suites designed by Matteo Thun, this Brussels hotel includes modern amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, mini bar and satellite television. The hotel offers on-site dining options, with international and Belgian cuisines at Willards Restaurant and light snacks and cocktails at Willards Bar. Hotel facilities include an on-site fitness and health club, six meeting rooms and parking services.
- The hotel is located 12 kilometres from the Brussels Airport at Zaventem.
- The hotel's 149 rooms and suites are designed in Fresh, Chic or Fashion styles, complete with mini bar, in-room safe and satellite television.
- Willards Restaurant serves international and Belgian culinary delights and hosts the Super Breakfast Buffet. Light snacks and chic cocktails are served at Willards Bar, which also features famous Belgian beers.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout this Brussels hotel.
- Hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to the fitness club, including gym equipment and sauna.
- The hotel’s six meeting rooms feature natural daylight and the latest conference equipment.