Sophisticated hotel in Copenhagen offers unrivaled location
Convenient to key business destinations and top cultural attractions, the Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel & Conference Center, Copenhagen embodies the best of both worlds. Whether you are visiting Denmark's capital for a presentation at the Copenhagen Business School or you want to see the Carlsberg Brewery and the National Museum, you'll find this accommodation to be the ideal home base. Guests can traverse the area with ease thanks to the nearby metro, which also features a direct line to the airport. All 140 well-appointed rooms include amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and showcase views of the vibrant cityscape. Our on-site dining venue, Backstage Bar & Restaurant, serves a host of international and Scandinavian favorites. At the neighboring fitness facility, you can utilize modern equipment to maintain your workout routine even while traveling. Perhaps the hotel's most distinguishing feature is the world-class conference center, a state-of-the-art facility that can accommodate events of up to 3,000 guests.
- Only hotel in the city with direct metro line to Copenhagen International Airport
- Proximity to IBM, KPMG, Carlsberg, FLSmidth, Copenhagen Business School and Georg Jense
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet in all 140 rooms and suites, including 26 Junior Suites
- Backstage Bar & Restaurant serving Asian, Scandinavian and international cuisine
- Access to neighboring fitness center as well as to a variety of nearby jogging trails
- Copenhagen hotel home to city's largest conference center, which accommodates up to 3,000