Gorgeous hotel in Dresden set amidst landmark architecture
Centrally located in this renowned baroque city, the Radisson Blu Gewandhaus Hotel, Dresden stands as an intriguing piece of German history. Originally built as a warehouse in 1768, the Gewandhaus was destroyed by heavy bombing in 1945 only to reemerge as a hotel in the 1960s. This hotel in Dresden boasts a beautiful, distinct design that blends signature baroque architecture with modern elements. A spacious glass-domed atrium forms the hotel's centre and houses the Weber's im Gewandhaus restaurant and bar, the Lobby Lounge, an open fireplace and five surrounding conference rooms.
- Convenient for travel, this Dresden hotel is only nine kilometres from Dresden International Airport and two kilometres from the main railway station.
- All 97 rooms display simple, elegant Biedermeier style and feature marble bathrooms with an airpool bathtub or glass shower.
- Meals are easy and flavourful at Weber's im Gewandhaus, serving fresh interpretations of traditional Saxon dishes as well as the sumptuous Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Your stay includes access to the indoor pool, two saunas and the fitness room, as well as to high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
- Car parking is available at the front of the hotel (EUR 15 per night).
- Our five meeting rooms accommodate up to 150 guests for successful business events and social gatherings.