Historically located hotel in Dresden boasts signature baroque architecture
Located in the midst of this historic city, the Radisson Blu Gewandhaus Hotel, Dresden stands as an intriguing piece of German history. The hotel, which was re-opened in the 1960s, was previously an 18th-century warehouse and was destroyed by heavy bombing in 1945. Breathtaking Baroque design and architecture and modern amenities combine to make memorable visits. Stay comfortably in one of 97 rooms, and enjoy on-site dining at Weber's im Gewandhaus, which is housed next to the spacious glass-domed atrium at the centre of the hotel. Additionally, an indoor pool, two saunas and a fitness room are also available for your convenience. Host meetings for up to 150 guests in one of our five meeting rooms, and enjoy car parking at the front of the hotel for a small fee.
- Our Dresden hotel provides convenient access to the Dresden International Airport, just nine kilometres away, and the main railway station, only two kilometres away.
- Stay in comfort in one of the 97 rooms and suites, featuring airpool bathtub or glass-enclosed shower.
- Start your day with the Super Breakfast Buffet or enjoy traditional Saxon dishes made with the finest ingredients at the on-site Weber's im Gewandhaus.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the indoor pool, two saunas and the fitness room.
- Our hotel features high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Park your car for EUR 15 per night in front of the hotel.
- Host meetings and events for up to 150 in one of our five well-equipped conference rooms.