Enjoy first-class accommodation at the Radisson Blu Gewandhaus Hotel, Dresden
In the Baroque heart of the city, the Radisson Blu Gewandhaus Hotel, Dresden stands out as a unique piece of German history. Originally built as a warehouse in 1768, the historic Gewandhaus was destroyed by heavy bombing in 1945 and then rebuilt as a hotel in the 1960s. This accommodation boasts a beautiful, distinct design that pairs Baroque architecture with modern elements. A spacious glass-domed atrium forms the hotel's centre and houses the Weber's im Gewandhaus restaurant and bar, the Lobby Lounge, an open fireplace and five surrounding conference rooms.
- This Dresden hotel is only nine kilometres from Dresden International Airport and two kilometres from the main railway station.
- All 97 rooms are decorated in Biedermeier style and feature marble bathrooms and a private airpool bathtub or glass shower.
- Weber's im Gewandhaus offers creative cuisine, traditional Saxon dishes and the sumptuous Super Breakfast Buffet.
- High-speed, wireless Internet access is available at no charge throughout the hotel.
- Guests have free access to an indoor pool, two saunas and the fitness room.
- Car parking is available at the front of the hotel.
- The hotel's five meeting rooms can accommodate up to 150 guests for a variety of events serviced by the hotel’s Meeting & Events staff.