Exploring is easy from hotel's location in Dresden city centre
Just 100 metres from a multi-line tram station and two kilometres from the main train station, this hotel’s location in Dresden city centre provides the ideal starting point for excursions both local and further afield. The baroque capital of Saxony, Dresden’s reputation as the pearl of European architecture dates to the 18th century when it became one of the continent’s most exquisite royal residences. The Radisson Blu Gewandhaus offers you an address in the heart of the city’s historic area.
- Pirnaischer Platz tram station (Lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 12, 62, 75) - 100 m
- Prager Straße tram station (Lines 8, 9, 11, 12, 62) - 500 m
- Dresden Hauptbahnhof main train station - 2 km
- Bahnhof Neustadt train station - 4 km
- Highway A4 - 6 km
- Dresden International Airport - 9 km