Meeting Rooms & Features
With over 1,200 square meters of space divided into 27 rooms, the meeting facilities at this Paris hotel can accommodate a variety of conferences or personal celebrations. The rooms can be arranged in an array of configurations, and the lighting can be adjusted for daytime or evening events.
The hotel's Grand Foyer provides an ideal setting for receptions or coffee breaks. Guests who prefer an outdoor venue can choose the terrace of the Chardon Bar. The bar itself as well as the hotel’s 2 restaurants are available for special events.
- 27 flexible meeting rooms spanning 1,200 m²
- Adjustable lighting for either daytime conferences or evening events
- Customized menus from the hotel's experienced chefs
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for meeting participants
- Meetings & Events coordinator to assist with details
- Natural light in all rooms
- Up-to-date audiovisual equipment, upon request