Chic, international hotel in the Shanghai Putuo District
Located north of the city's business district close to attractions like the Jade Buddha Temple, the Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai Hong Quan is perfect for corporate and leisure guests. We're within walking distance of Shanghai West Railway Station and Metro Line 11, making it easy to get to morning meetings and to the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai), only a 30-minute ride away via the metro. When you're done with work, 288 rooms and 31 suites await with modern, comfortable interiors. Our hotel in the Shanghai Putuo District also provides a fitness center, a heated swimming pool and a spa, so you can rejuvenate your body and soul. With on-site dining and a contemporary ballroom, you can wow your clients during businesses lunches and conferences.
- Close to local transportation and 15 kilometers from the airport, the hotel is a short drive from The Bund, where you can enjoy beautiful views of the Huangpu River.
- Rest well in the chic rooms and suites with cozy beds, spacious bathrooms and amenities like Rainforest® showerheads.
- With three restaurants and two bars, you'll enjoy local specialties, international favorites and fine wines.
- Dine in your room with 24-hour room service, bring relaxation to your body and mind with treatments at Vita Spa, and stay in touch with Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Boasting nearly 11,000 square feet of space that includes six meeting rooms, our hotel is ideal for corporate conferences and elegant weddings.