Addis Ababa hotel near United Nations Conference Centre
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa is ideally located in the heart of Kazanchis Business District, within walking distance from the United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC) and is approximately a 15 minute drive from Bole International Airport. A stylishly modern hotel, the Radisson Blu Addis Ababa offers 204 chic designed guest rooms and Suites, a vibrant feel and top-of-the-line amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, laptop size safe, separate shower and bath, and mini bar. Guests can choose from the French Brasserie that offers a la carte menu and sumptuous international buffet with traditional options. Also available is the Signature Bar that offers light snacks and zesty cocktails. This hotel also offers 24-hour room service and Tomoca Café that features the best coffee in Ethiopia. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa offers five day-light meeting rooms and a flexible ballroom ideal for banqueting celebrations. Guests may unwind at the private gym and Rainforest Day Spa that guarantees exclusive relaxation.
- The hotel's location in the city's exclusive business district and near major arterial routes and the airport allow convenient commutes for business travellers.
- Relax and unwind after a long day of sightseeing or business in 204 chic guest rooms and 16 suites with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Savour fresh international cuisine at Verres en Vers restaurant, or stop by the Signature Bar for beer, light snacks and cocktails after a long day.
- Rejuvenate at the Rainforest Day Spa, which features a hair salon, various spa treatments and a relaxation area.
- Hold meetings and events with ease in the hotel's nine meeting rooms that range from 47 to 280 square metres.