Addis Ababa hotel near United Nations Conference Centre
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa is ideally located in the heart of the United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC) and is approximately a 15 minute drive from Bole International Airport. A stylishly modern hotel, the Radisson Blu Addis Ababa offers 204 chic designed guest rooms and Suites, a vibrant feel and top-of-the-line amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, laptop size safe, separate shower and bath, and mini bar. Guests can choose from the French Brasserie that offers a la carte menu and sumptuous international buffet with traditional options. Also available is the Signature Bar that offers light snacks and zesty cocktails. This hotel also offers 24-hour room service and Tomoca Café that features the best coffee in Ethiopia. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa offers five day-light meeting rooms and a flexible ballroom ideal for banqueting celebrations. Guests may unwind at the private gym and Rainforest Day Spa that guarantees exclusive relaxation.
- The hotel's location in the city's exclusive business district and near major arterial routes and the airport allow convenient commutes for business travellers.
- Relax and unwind after a long day of sightseeing or business in 204 chic guest rooms and 16 suites with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Savour fresh international cuisine at Verres en Vers restaurant, or stop by the Signature Bar for beer, light snacks and cocktails after a long day.
- Rejuvenate at the Rainforest Day Spa, which features a hair salon, various spa treatments and a relaxation area.
- Hold meetings and events with ease in the hotel's nine meeting rooms that range from 47 to 280 square metres.