Addis Ababa hotel near United Nations Conference Centre
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa is ideally located in the heart of the Ethiopian capital, also known as the capital city of Africa and host city for the African Union. This Addis Ababa hotel is perfect for meeting delegates to the United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC), which is situated next door. A stylishly modern hotel, the Radisson Blu Addis Ababa offers a vibrant feel and top-of-the-line amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, flat-screen television and plush surroundings. Guests can also enjoy on-site international dining, a fitness centre and chic lounge. Four upscale treatment rooms also allow guests the utmost in relaxation at the Rainforest Day Spa.
- The hotel's location in the city's exclusive business district and near major arterial routes and the airport allow convenient commutes for business travellers.
- Relax and unwind after a long day of sightseeing or business in 204 chic guest rooms and 16 suites.
- Savour fresh international cuisine at Verres en Vers restaurant, or stop by the lounge for an apéritif or after-dinner drink.
- Rejuvenate at the Rainforest Day Spa, which features a relaxation area and four treatment rooms.
- Hold meetings and events with ease in the hotel's five meeting rooms that range from 47 to 280 square metres.