Elegant hotel in Amsterdam blends Old Word charm with contemporary comfort
Welcoming guests to the heart of the city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam effortlessly blends the charm of historic architecture with modern comfort. Designed to incorporate several 18th century merchant houses, a 19th century vicarage and a former paper factory, this Amsterdam hotel offers an inviting Old World ambience. Close to top shopping and business destinations, the hotel includes 252 guest rooms and suites. The on-site De Palmboom restaurant serves a tempting menu of international favourites, many prepared with an authentic Dutch flair. Gather with friends or colleagues in the cosy Pastorie Bar, charmingly set in a vicarage dating from the 1800s. Corporate guests and meeting planners appreciate the convenience of a business centre, modern meeting facilities and an on-site fitness centre.
- Located in the centre of Amsterdam, the hotel is near the central railway station, providing regular service to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and the Amsterdam RAI Convention centre.
- Guests can relax in one of the hotel's 252 guest rooms and suites, each offering Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
- Light and airy, Brasserie De Palmboom delights patrons with international favourites and tasty local specialities.
- A warm and friendly atmosphere welcomes guests to enjoy a craft beer, glass of wine or refreshing cocktail at the Pastorie Bar.
- The on-site fitness centre provides the perfect place to recharge after a day of appointments or sightseeing. In addition to a well-equipped gym, the centre offers a sauna and solarium.
- Plan a successful, productive meeting in the hotel's stylish conference space, accommodating as many as 160 delegates.
- A smoke-free property, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam is committed to sustainable environmental practices. In addition, the hotel accepts pets up to six kilos (extra charge applies).