City centre hotel in Amsterdam offers character and convenience
We welcome you to enjoy an effortless blend of historic charm and modern comfort at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam. The property incorporates 18th-century merchant houses, a 19th-century vicarage and a former paper factory to offer guest rooms and suites near business and shopping. Regional and international cuisine crafted with fresh local ingredients graces plates at our De Palmboom restaurant. Craft beers and cocktails are poured at Pastorie Bar, which is uniquely set in a vicarage dating from the 1800s. Corporate guests and meeting planners appreciate the convenience of our hotel’s business centre, varied meeting spaces and fitness centre.
- In the centre of Amsterdam, our hotel is near the central railway station, which provides regular service to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and the Amsterdam RAI Convention Centre.
- Our 252 guest rooms and suites offer a crisp, clean design and conveniences like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
- The classic ambience of De Palmboom brasserie enhances its locally sourced cuisine, while a glass of craft beer will warm your visit to Pastorie Bar.
- Recharge at the gym, sauna and solarium after a day of appointments or sightseeing.
- Our stylish conference space accommodates 160 delegates and includes the elegant Atrium Garden.
- This smoke-free property is friendly to pets up to six kilos (an extra charge applies) and committed to sustainable environmental practices.