Enjoy historic ambience at this hotel in Amsterdam
Set in the vibrant heart of downtown, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam welcomes guests to relax in comfort and convenience in its charming, historical setting. Stylish guest rooms and suites provide a restful retreat for business and leisure travellers. Incorporating 18th-century merchant houses, a 19th-century vicarage and a former paper factory, the hotel invites guests to sample delicious cuisine at the elegant De Palmboom restaurant. Unwind with a glass of your favourite beer or well-crafted cocktail at Pastorie Bar. The hotel's well-equipped fitness centre makes it easy to stay in shape while travelling. Meeting planners and corporate guests appreciate the convenience of the hotel’s business centre and modern, flexible meeting space.
- Boasting an excellent address in the heart of the city, this Amsterdam hotel is located close to the central railway station, which offers service to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport as well as to Amsterdam RAI Convention Centre.
- The hotel's historical setting houses 252 guest rooms and suites featuring elegant interior design and thoughtful amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
- De Palmboom brasserie invites both guests and locals to savour its farm-to-table menu. Before or after dinner, mingle in Pastorie Bar, where craft beers, fine wines and perfectly mixed cocktails are served in a friendly atmosphere.
- After a day of sightseeing or business meetings, take time for yourself at the gym, sauna and solarium.
- Stylish and functional, the hotel's conference space accommodates as many as 160 delegates and features the Atrium Garden.
- Committed to good health and sustainable environmental practises, the hotel is a smoke-free property. Pets up to six kilos are welcome (an extra charge applies).