Enjoy park views from the only international downtown Ankara hotel
Situated on the main road of Ankara's Old City, the Radisson Blu is the only international hotel in the heart of Ankara. It offers wonderful views of Gençlik Park, Ataturk Mausoleum and the Citadel of Ankara. Well-appointed rooms and suites feature generous amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet, balconies and access to the on-site fitness centre, business centre and salon. The hotel's Loca Restaurant serves international and Mediterranean cuisine, while cocktails and Mexican fare delight patrons at Kulis Café Bar.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Ankara sits adjacent to the subway station, which serves main business districts, shopping centres and the industrial area of Ankara, and is a short 22 kilometres from Ankara Esenboga International Airport.
- This Ankara hotel boasts 202 rooms and suites with first-class amenities including satellite television, laptop-sized safe and balconies overlooking the city's amusement park and pond.
- Delicious cuisine from Mediterranean to Mexican is served in the hotel's two dining venues, Loca Restaurant and Kulis Café Bar.
- The fully equipped fitness centre is furnished with weights, cardiovascular equipment and a sauna.
- Concierge services can arrange sightseeing tours, airline bookings and restaurant reservations.
- Six versatile meeting rooms can accommodate up to 70 guests.