Experience the capital of Kazakhstan from our upscale hotel in Astana
Along the River Isham, near the bridge connecting the old and new city, the Radisson Hotel, Astana occupies an enviable location. It’s part of the impressive Arman complex of restaurants, boutiques, recreational venues, a business center, and a world-class fitness and spa center. The hotel’s stunning lobby hints at the full-service stay to come, from plush suites to refined dining to dynamic event space.
- World-class shopping and spa treatments are just steps away at the Arman complex adjoining our Astana hotel.
- We offer 181 rooms and suites adorned with regional artwork and high-end bathroom fixtures.
- Dozens of items, from steaming coffee to fresh fruits and pastries, make the buffet breakfast at Capri Restaurant a must.
- Mingle over a drink with locals and fellow travelers at the Lobby Bar, Cigar Bar, Room Nightclub or Pivnitsa Micro Brewery.
- Our meeting facilities include a grand ballroom and 2 boardrooms perfect for smaller gatherings; all offer a central riverside location, modern equipment and natural light.