Responsible Business – Let’s take Responsibility
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of The Rezidor Hotel Group broader commitment to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a programme called Responsible Business (RB). Each hotel has a unique RB Action Plan covering areas such as community outreach, environmental improvement, employee well-being and health and safety.
The hotel has been helping house local orphans for many years. Every year, the hotel organises a charity ball to collect funds for children from the orphan house.
RB activities include:
- Collection funds for orphan children
- Energy-saving practices throughout the hotel
- Implementation of the RB Philosophy to new staff
- International Quality Crown Award London 2008
- World Travel Award 2008 Kazakhstan’s Leading Hotel
- Rezidor Hotel Group won 2011 Best Employer in Hospitality