Hotel’s location in Astana, Kazakhstan central to commerce and culture
A burgeoning business centre on the banks of the Ishim River, Astana is home to headquarters of government, diplomacy and commerce. It plays host to local and global industrial exhibitions and conferences. Musical competitions and festivals showcase the history and pride of the Kazakhstani people. The city’s climate includes the late-March blossoming of tulips, warm summers with frequent rain showers and long, snowy winters.
Our hotel’s location in Astana makes Kazakhstan sightseeing easy. The city’s symbolic 105-metre Baiterek Tower contains an observation deck at the 97th metre to commemorate the capital’s 1997 move from Almaty. Go from a bird’s-eye view of the city to up-close explorations of the striking Roman Catholic Cathedral, teeming Oceanarium and buzzing market hall.
- Arman complex (shopping, restaurants, office facilities) - adjacent to hotel
- Oceanarium - 500 m
- Presidential Palace and National Museum - 900 m
- Khan Shatyr shopping and entertainment centre - 1.5 km
- Museum of Modern Arts - 1.6 km
- Asia Park Shopping Mall - 2 km
- Central Market Hall - 3.6 km
- Islamic Centre - 3.6 km
- Baiterek Tower - 3.7 km
- Presidential Central Park - 4 km
- Roman Catholic Cathedral - 4.2 km