Hotel in Baden-Baden welcomes with historic charm in the Black Forest region
Seamlessly merging historic elegance with modern comfort, the Radisson Blu Badischer Hof Hotel, Baden-Baden provides the ideal getaway in this world-famous German spa town. A former Capuchin monastery set in a beautiful private park, this spa hotel is perfect for outdoor activities and sits close to skiing, hiking and excellent golf options. The Radisson Blu Badischer Hof Hotel, Baden-Baden boasts 162 guest rooms, first-rate dining and a commitment to the highest service standards.
- The hotel is ideally situated in Baden-Baden city centre and has a noble past as a renowned meeting place for high society in the 19th century.
- Thermal water, known for its healing qualities, is pumped directly to 69 of the 162 comfortable guest rooms.
- Park Restaurant serves fresh, seasonal cuisine with a beautiful alfresco venue for warm weather, while the welcoming Jockey Bar is picture-perfect for relaxing with friends over cocktails.
- High-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel is included.
- For head-to-toe pampering, the hotel's wellness centre features indoor and outdoor thermal swimming pools, whirlpool, brine grotto, sauna, solarium, steam room and fitness room, along with various medical and spa treatments.
- This Baden-Baden hotel offers on-site parking.
- The hotel's extensive conference facilities feature five meeting rooms that can host up to 220 guests.