Hotel in Batumi showcases modern style and a seaside locationAn impressive glass façade and modern design by Italian architect Michele De Lucchi distinguish the Radisson Blu Hotel, Batumi. This Black Sea accommodation represents the perfect blend of urban retreat and coastal location. You’ll enjoy easy access to local historic and cultural attractions, rooms with enviable style and views, and services like a rooftop restaurant and exclusive spa.
- This Batumi hotel places you near both the beach and the city’s commercial areas.
- The 168 rooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows with unforgettable Black Sea, mountain or city vistas.
- Two restaurants and bars include a 19th-floor venue with stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- You can access Free high-speed Internet throughout this Batumi hotel.
- Relaxation lies around every corner with indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a world-class Anne Semonin Wellness and Spa Centre.
- Business meetings and social events find a remarkable home in our four meeting rooms, two boardrooms or grand ballroom.