Hotel in Batumi showcases modern style and a seaside location
An impressive glass facade and modern design by Italian architect Michele De Lucchi distinguish the Radisson Blu Hotel, Batumi. This Black Sea accommodation represents the perfect blend of urban retreat and coastal location. You’ll enjoy easy access to local historic and cultural attractions, rooms with enviable style and views, and amenity like a rooftop restaurant and exclusive spa.
- This Batumi hotel places you near both the beach and the city’s commercial areas.
- The 168 rooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows with unforgettable Black Sea, mountain or city vistas.
- Two restaurants and bars include a 19th-floor venue with stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- You can access Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout this Batumi hotel.
- Relaxation is around every corner with indoor and outdoor swimming pools and the world-class Anne Semonin Wellness and Spa Centre.
- Events find a remarkable home in our four meeting rooms, two boardrooms or grand ballroom.