Elegant hotel in Beijing with an ideal Chaoyang District location
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Beijing, just 20 minutes from Beijing Capital International Airport, is located in the city's dynamic commercial and diplomatic hub, the Chaoyang District. It sits adjacent to the China International Exhibition Centre (CIEC). This business-friendly location also appeals to leisure guests, who enjoy easy access to the Forbidden City and Olympic Park.
- This hotel in Beijing offers 360 well-appointed rooms with 24-hour room service and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- A Nespresso® coffee machine and exclusive access to the Royal Club Lounge are among the perks of the hotel’s upper-floor Royal Club Rooms.
- Traditional Chinese, grilled favourites and contemporary international specialities await in three restaurants, while a relaxing drink is on hand anytime at the Lobby Bar.
- Visit the hotel’s health club to enjoy a gym, squash court, indoor swimming pool, sauna and bicycle rental.
- This Beijing hotel offers guests the convenience of a business centre, travel desk, money exchange and tailor shop.
- Meetings and celebrations are sure to impress in the hotel’s conference facilities, which include a ballroom and lush, outdoor Royal Garden and accommodate up to 700 guests.