Easy access to the coast and the city from hotel in Beirut, Lebanon
The Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel in Beirut, Lebanon is only a short distance from the sparkling Mediterranean. An abundance of shopping opportunities, cultural centres hosting live performances, museums, historical monuments and the city’s famous nightlife are within close proximity. In addition to offering ample opportunities for leisure and sightseeing, the hotel is convenient to the airport and to major business sites like the Beirut International Exhibition & Leisure Centre and Beirut’s business and banking district.
- 24-hour taxi service available in front of hotel's main entrance
- Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport - 18 km
- Local taxis available by call throughout Beirut
- Car rental service assistance available at reception desk
- Pick-up and drop-off service available for additional fee
Directions from the airport
Take the airport highway toward Sports City. Head straight into the Downtown District toward Beirut Port. Go left toward the Nahar Building, then turn right at second traffic light toward St. George's Yacht Club. Go left around the Hard Rock Café and take the first right exit to the hotel.