Modern hotel in Berlin offers comfort and convenience
Located in the culturally rich Mitte Region, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, offers quick access to local sites, including Alexanderplatz and Hackesche Markt. The main attraction of this chic Berlin hotel is the AquaDom, the world's largest cylindrical aquarium containing one million litres of saltwater. Relax in one of 427 guest rooms and suites, and enjoy great dining at the in-house HEat Restaurant or Atrium Lobby Lounge & Bar. Boasting the Splash fitness centre as well as 15 exceptional meeting rooms, this hotel proves ideal for business excursions as well as for family holidays.
- This Berlin hotel is situated on the bank of the River Spree, opposite the Berlin Cathedral and Museum Island.
- All 427 contemporary rooms and suites are beautifully decorated and offer spectacular views of either Berlin or the AquaDom.
- Culinary delights are served at restaurant HEat, with its exhibition kitchen and large sun terrace.
- The Atrium Lobby Lounge & Bar, located underneath the AquaDom, offers a relaxing atmosphere that encourages guests to unwind with cocktails and light snacks.
- All guests have free access to the hotel's well-being area, Splash, which includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and fitness room.
- The hotel offers remarkable guest services such as 24-hour room service, Grab & Run Breakfast, massages, beauty treatments and personal training.
- Spanning more than 2,740 m², the hotel's conference facilities include 15 rooms and five foyers.
- The renowned Meetings & Events facility, DomLounge, is situated on the top floors and offers dazzling views of the city. Upon reservation, visitors may take the underwater elevator through the AquaDom to enter the DomLounge.