Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin is the perfect starting point to discover the capital. The central location in Berlin-Mitte, directly on the river Spree, opposite the Museum Island and the proximity to the public transport makes the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin the ideal place to stay and to explore the capital.
Guests' journeys will begin with the hotel's attraction, the AquaDom, the worldwide largest cylindrical aquarium and continue on the water with a boat trip on the river Spree. This tour leaves from the pier next to the hotel. With the 72-hour WelcomeCard, guests can use all public transport in the fare zone Berlin AB and get additional free entrance to the neighbouring museums at the Museum Island (Alte Nationalgalerie, Altes Museum, Bodemuseum, Neues Museum and Pergamonmuseum). The WelcomeCard also offers great discounts for 200 tourist attractions including guided tours, restaurants and shows.
The package includes:
- Two-night accommodation
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- Three-course menu one evening at restaurant HEat
- One-hour boat trip on the river Spree
- WelcomeCard for 72 hours, fare zone AB, including Museum Island pass
Terms and conditions:
- The price includes VAT and is valid per person for a two-night accommodation with double occupancy
- The package is bookable upon request and available from 15 Mar until 02 Dec 2014; minimum four days in advance
- Additional nights can be reserved on request and availability
- Cancellation policy: two days prior arrival
- Rate for single occupancy is available on request