Hotel places Berlin guests near Alexanderplatz
Teeming with historical, artistic and architectural features, the city is a must-see whatever your interests. This ideally located hotel in Berlin lies between Alexanderplatz and Museum Island, making it a perfect base for traversing the city. Its Spree River home, opposite the Berlin Cathedral, gives you a scenic backdrop to your comfortable stay. Arrive by plane to any of the city’s several regional and international airports, and easily reach the city and hotel via the Airport Express Train. The multiple transport options, near the hotel connect you to the entire city, should you need to access destinations like BCC Berliner Congress Centre or Messe Berlin fairground.
Public transportation in Berlin:
- Bus (TXL, 100, 200) and tram (M4, M5, M6) stop: Spandauer Straße / Marienkirche - 50 m
- S-Bahn Hackescher Markt (S5, S7, S75) - 500 m
- S-Bahn & U-Bahn Alexanderplatz (S3, S5, S7, S75, U8, U2, U5, Regional Express train, Airport Express train) - 700 m
- Train station: Ostbahnhof - 2.4 km
- Main train station: Hauptbahnhof - 4 km
- Airport, Tegel - 8 km
- Airport, Schönefeld - 18 km
Public Transport Information, Prices and Tourist Tickets
Local Airport Information
The hotel is located in the Green Zone. If arriving by car, please obtain an environmental badge.