Explore historic attractions from this Berlin city centre hotel
This Berlin city centre hotel is exclusively located on the Spree River, opposite the Berlin Cathedral. The central location between Alexanderplatz and Museum Island make this city hotel the ideal starting point for business trips or holidays.Convenient to the Berlin airports, this central accommodation offers easy access to the best local attractions and public transport, as well as to the BCC Berliner Congress Centre, Messe Berlin fairground and ICC Internationales Congress Centre. Berlin not only serves as an important business location, but it is also a magnet for history, art, culture and architecture.
Public transportation in Berlin:
- Bus (TXL, 100, 200) and tram (M4, M5, M6), stop: Spandauer Straße/Marienkirche – 50 m
- S-Bahn Hackescher Markt (S5, S7, S75) – 500 m
- S-Bahn & U-Bahn Alexanderplatz (S3, S5, S7, S75, U8, U2, U5, Regional Express train, Airport Express train) – 700 m
- Train station: Ostbahnhof – 2.4 km
- Main train station: Hauptbahnhof – 4 km
- Airport, Tegel – 8 km
- Airport, Schönefeld – 18 km
Click here for public transport information, prices and tourist tickets
Click here for local airport information
Directions to the hotel
The hotel is located in the Green Zone. If arriving by car, please obtain an environmental badge.
Fairground and Congress Centres nearby: