Meeting facilities matching the pharmaceutical compliance code
The Radisson Blu Hotel in Berlin has trained selected staff on the pharmaceutical compliance code and the current German laws in order to support meeting planners and agencies that represent pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies.
The training workshop was held by the FSA to introduce the FSA code for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies and to review the requirements for hotel and meeting facilities to implement practical exercises in regards to FSA code when hosting these companies.
For meetings of pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies, the hotel offers daily delegate rates that follow the guidelines of the FSA code and offer food and beverage costs that are no higher than 60 EUR.
The Radisson Blu Berlin daily delegate rate of 75 EUR per person includes the following services, bookable for a minimum of 10 attendees:
- Chef's choice light snack buffet for lunch
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon with two snacks, coffee and tea specialties
- High-speed, wireless Internet access for all attendees
- LCD-projector, screen, flipchart, moderation and writing material for attendees and speaker in the main meeting room
- Mineral water (still or sparkling) in the main meeting room and during lunch
- Room rental for the main meeting room (according to the number of participants)
- Welcome coffee
Enjoy a wide range of guest services:
- Concierge business service
- Conference staff as available on the day of event
- Free Grab & Run breakfast between 05:00 and 07:00 in the lobby
- High-speed, wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel
- Public garage with direct hotel access and 616 car parking spaces
- Tailor-made daily delegate packages for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies and offer food and beverage costs that follow the FSA code and are no higher than 60 EUR
- Trained staff regarding the FSA code compliance and the current German law
- "Yes I Can" service philosophy, including 100 % guest satisfaction guarantee