AquaDom & Sea Life Berlin
The AquaDom, the world's largest cylindrical aquarium, contains 1 million liters of seawater and can be visited with a Sea Life Berlin ticket. Guests can take the Sea Life discovery tour adjacent to the hotel to see 40 different fish tanks before taking an elevator ride through the center of the AquaDom.
Special Sea Life OfferEnjoy this exclusive offer for hotel guests and visit AquaDom and Sea Life Berlin at these special rates.
Adults: EUR 14.50
Children: EUR 10.50
Tickets are available at the hotel reception.
Opening Hours10:00 - 19:00 (Daily)
Last entry at 18:00
- The AquaDom is realized by the Union Investment Real Estate GmbH.
- It is operated by the association Berliner Gesellschaft für Großaquarien (BGG).
- Guests can visit the AquaDom with Sea Life Berlin tickets.
- It is the world’s largest free standing aquarium.
- The AquaDom is home to more than 1,500 tropical fish and over 110 different species.
- It contains 1 million liters of salt water (salinity 3,3 %).
- The height of the AquaDom is 25 meters.
- It has a total weight of 2.000 tons.
- The acrylic cylinder has a height of 16 meters and a diameter of 12 meters.
- The water level is 14 meters.
- The water ring is 3 meters wide.
- The aquarium is made up of 12 acrylic panes, with a thickness of 16 centimeters on the top and 22 centimeters at the bottom.
- Seven filters and 2 more special filter systems reduce phosphate and nitrate.
- Four pumps circulate a total of 900.000 liters per hour. Together, the 2 big ones circulate 600.000 liters per hour.
- The water pressure is 2.4 bar.
- The 2-story glass elevator inside the AquaDom (5 meters high/weight of 25 tons) has a capacity of 48 people, including one guide.