Hotel in Biarritz overlooks La Côte des Basques
Situated along the picturesque La Côte des Basques in the heart of the city, this hotel in Biarritz boasts panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and city centre. The Radisson Blu hotel provides premier access to the coast and popular surfers beach, as well as a convenient commute to the Biarritz Airport. With two upscale restaurants, this Biarritz hotel welcomes guests to indulge in tempting French cuisine prepared by masterful Executive Chef Alexandre Licakis at Onyx or Transat restaurants, or to sip a drink at the rooftop bar while taking in lovely coastal views. Guests can take advantage of outdoor adventures organised by the hotel's professional staff, including golf, horseback riding, surfing, scuba diving and white water rafting. The hotel was given the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012.
10 reasons to choose the Radisson Blu Hotel, Biarritz:
- An ideal ocean-front location in Biarritz city centre
- Panoramic rooftop terrace on the fifth floor of the hotel
- Heated swimming pool located on the hotel’s terrace
- Four dining establishments including Onyx Restaurant, Transat Restaurant, Onyx Bar and Sky Bar.
- Services like the fitness centre, business centre, Biarritz Spa and 75 parking spaces
- Spacious and modern guest rooms
- Modular meeting spaces and group facilities that can host up to 180 people
- Nearby activities and attractions like surfing, shopping, biking, rafting and excursions
- Children’s services that include a game room, special welcome, Super Breakfast Buffet (for children under 11 years old), movie room and special package offer for children
- Added services like the Yes I Can policy, Responsible Business, Green Key label, ASAR and handicap-accessible rooms