Hotel's location in Biarritz city centre close to Grande Plage beach and Bay of Biscay
Stroll along the renowned Grande Plage beach or contemplate the silver-capped waves of the Bay of Biscay, both readily reachable from this hotel's unbeatable location. In Biarritz city centre, visitors can take advantage of first-class shopping and keep on the lookout for celebrity sightings. This seaside city in the South of France draws Hollywood icons and European nobility alike with its blend of vibrant culture and stunning scenery. Situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Pyrenees, Biarritz is 30 minutes from Spain and close to Saint-Jean-de-Luz, San Sebastian and Bayonne.
Travelling to Biarritz:
- Biarritz Airport - 3.9 km (National flights: daily to Paris CDG/Orly and Lyon and direct seasonal flights to Nice, Marseille, Lille, Strasbourg. International flights: London Stansted or London City, via Paris Orly; Rotterdam, Brussels-Charleroi, Dublin, Geneva, Copenhagen,Stockholm)
- San Sebastian Airport - 32.8 km (several daily flights to Madrid and Barcelona)
- Pau Airport - 121 km (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, London City and other European cities)
- Bilbao Airport - 145 km (national and international flights, including direct flights to London Heathrow)
- Bordeaux Airport - 199 km (national and international flights)
Transport in Biarritz:
- Taxis, buses and shuttles - outside hotel
- A63 motorway - Take Exit 4 Biarritz La Négresse toward city centre
- Biarritz SNCF train station with three-hour service to Toulouse and five-hour TGV high-speed rail service to Paris - 3.1 km
Parking at hotel:
The hotel offers 75 underground parking spots for hotel guests, available at EUR 20 for 24 hours.