Stay close to the Grand Plage at this hotel's location in Biarritz city centre
Perfectly positioned between the Atlantic Ocean and the Pyrenees, Biarritz sits close to Saint-Jean-de-Luz, San Sebastian and Bayonne. You can walk along the famed golden sands of Grande Plage beach or watch the white caps roll in on the Bay of Biscay from this hotel's enviable address. Biarritz city centre offers a number of glamourous diversions, from tony shopping to celebrity watching. European nobility and Hollywood royals alike favour this glittering city in the South of France.
Travelling to Biarritz:
- Biarritz Airport - 3.9 km (National flights: daily to Paris CDG/Orly and Lyon and direct seasonal flights to Nice, Marseille, Lille, Strasbourg. International flights: London Stansted or London City, via Paris Orly; Rotterdam, Brussels-Charleroi, Dublin, Geneva, Copenhagen,Stockholm)
- San Sebastian Airport - 32.8 km (several daily flights to Madrid and Barcelona)
- Pau Airport - 121 km (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, London City and other European cities)
- Bilbao Airport - 145 km (national and international flights, including direct flights to London Heathrow)
- Bordeaux Airport - 199 km (national and international flights)
Transport in Biarritz:
- Taxis, buses and shuttles - outside hotel
- A63 motorway - Take Exit 4 Biarritz La Négresse toward city centre
- Biarritz SNCF train station with three-hour service to Toulouse and five-hour TGV high-speed rail service to Paris - 3.1 km
Parking at hotel:
A total of 75 underground parking spots are available for hotel guests, at EUR 20 for 24 hours.