Biarritz resort hotel offers easy access to the town's beaches
Guests at this Biarritz resort enjoy a premier location among fine hotels on La Côte des Basques, with easy access to the famous Grande Plage Beach and the silver-capped waves of the Bay of Biscay. Renowned as a top destination for Hollywood celebrities and nobility, this coastal city in southern France is a beautiful resort town with miles of stunning beaches, first-class shopping streets and historical attractions like St Martin's Church and Chapelle Imperiale. Nestled between the Pyrenees and the Atlantic Ocean, 30 minutes from Spain, Biarritz offers a blend of rich culture and beautiful, varied countryside. Bayonne, Saint-Jean-de-Luz and San Sebastian are all close neighbours of Biarritz.
Travelling to Biarritz resort:
- Biarritz Airport - 3.9 km (national flights: daily to Paris CDG/ Orly and Lyon and direct seasonal flights to Nice, Marseille, Lille, Strasbourg; international flights: flights to the UK are either to London Stansted or London City, via Paris Orly. Also flights to Rotterdam, Brussels-Charleroi, Dublin, Geneva, Copenhagen and Stockholm)
- San Sebastian Airport - 32.8 km (several daily flights to Madrid and Barcelona)
- Pau Airport - 121 km (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, London City and other European cities)
- Bilbao Airport - 145 km (national and international flights, including conveniently timed direct flights to London Heathrow)
- Bordeaux Airport - 199 km (national and international flights)
Transport in Biarritz:
- A63 motorway - Take exit 4 Biarritz La Négresse toward city centre
- Biarritz SNCF train station with 3-hr service to Toulouse and 5-hr TGV high-speed rail to Paris - 3.1 km
- Taxis, buses and shuttles - outside hotel
Parking at hotel:
75 underground parking spots are available at EUR 20 for 24 hours for hotel guests.