Hotel in Bodø offers a central retreat along Norway’s coast
Situated in the harbour area of this lovely coastal city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodø offers stunning views of the Norwegian Sea and surrounding mountains. Bright, comfortable guest rooms come with complimentary Super Breakfast Buffet at the hotel's Sjøsiden Restaurant. Return there later for freshly interpreted lunch and dinner fare. Climb to the rooftop of this hotel in Bodø for a drink and unrivalled views, or wander to the basement bowling and billiards hall for a game or two.
- Close to harbour attractions and the shopping district, the hotel is only two kilometres from the Bodø Airport and railway station.
- All of the 191 rooms and suites showcase a simple, vibrant style and offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Enjoy a well-crafted breakfast, lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Sjøsiden; visit Top 13 Rooftop Bar to savour views to the beautiful Lofoten Islands on a clear day.
- Spend an entertaining evening in the building's privately owned bowling and billiards venue.
- This Bodø hotel houses two large assembly halls, divisible into 17 meeting rooms; the largest hall accommodates 450 delegates.