Spend a scenic holiday in Norway at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodø
Nestled in the heart of a beautiful coastal city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodø is in the harbour area and offers magnificent views of the Norwegian Sea and surrounding mountains. This Bodø hotel features 191 bright, spacious guest rooms decorated in a modern Arctic style. Guests savour regional cuisine at the hotel's Sjøsiden Restaurant and enjoy drinks at Top 13, the hotel's rooftop bar. The hotel also boasts a basement bowling hall, fitness room and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Spend an incredible holiday or business retreat on the Norwegian Sea at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodø.
- Close to major attractions and the shopping district, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodø is only two kilometres from the Bodø Airport and the railway station.
- All 191 rooms and suites boast a classic Arctic style and come fully equipped with high-quality amenities, such as complimentary Super Breakfast Buffet and cable television.
- The hotel's restaurant, Sjøsiden, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner in a classic maritime setting.
- Top 13 Rooftop Bar is the ideal spot to get a drink and take in the view, which stretches to the beautiful Lofoten Islands on a clear day.
- Guests can utilise the hotel's shopping centre, beauty salon and spa or spend an entertaining evening in the hotel basement, which offers bowling and billiards.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- This Bodø hotel has two large assembly halls (divisible into 17 meeting rooms) that can accommodate up to 450 delegates.