Meetings & Events
17 modern conference rooms impress Bodø business guests
This Bodø business destination also offers outdoor team-building activities for companies and groups, including mountain hiking trips and Norwegian Sea fishing excursions. The Sjøsiden Restaurant has catering capabilities for on- and off-site events, as well. The Royal Lounge, which is home to the hotel's Service Centre and guest office, is an ideal meeting spot for guests to mix and mingle before and after meetings.
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodø offers a variety of modern and spacious conference facilities. Two large assembly halls with seating for up to 450 or 250 guests each can also be divided to form a total of 17 various-sized conference rooms.
- 17 meeting rooms spread over 650 m2
- Banquet accommodation for 800 guests
- Conference Service Centre
- Customised catering menus from experienced chefs
- Daylight and individual climate control
- Dedicated Meetings & Events Coordinator
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Overhead projectors and flip chart easels
- Special equipment upon request
Brain Food is a new concept developed by chefs at Radisson Blu hotels for meeting and conference guests.
To ensure that guests are satisfied at all times during a meeting, Brain Food focuses on the following six main principles:
- Abundance of fish, whole-grain products, fruits and vegetables
- Clean products, with little industrial preparation
- Less meat, all with a maximum of 10% fat
- Focus on delicious taste and healthful options
- Focus on locally sourced products
- Natural sweetening, with no more than 10 % sugar