Experience Old World charm and modern convenience at this Bratislava hotel
Built in 1837, this majestic Bratislava hotel was painstakingly restored to preserve its gracious, classic architecture. Here, guests discover the elegance and Old World charm that make travelling to Bratislava a delightful experience. Prominently positioned on the city's picturesque Hviezdoslav Square, this Bratislava hotel invites guests to explore the scenic and historic attractions of Slovakia's capital, including Bratislava Castle, St. Martin's Cathedral and the beautiful Danube River. Featuring 170 guest rooms and suites, this four-star hotel offers superb amenities to ensure a comfortable, relaxing stay. Guests enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet access along with on-site dining, a fully-equipped fitness centre and eight stylish, flexible meeting rooms.
- Within walking distance of the Danube River and Old Town, this Bratislava hotel is also convenient to government and business offices.
- Corporate guests appreciate the hotel's proximity to Bratislava's Ivanka Airport (13 km)and Vienna International Airport (62 km).
- Housed on floors named for famous musicians, each of the hotel's 170 rooms and suites offer contemporary comfort in the midst of elegant 19th-century surroundings.
- Guests can experience exquisite meals inspired by the traditions of Pressburg cuisine at the Savoy Restaurant. With a handsome library-like setting, The Mirror Bar provides an ideal location for a small meeting or press conference.
- Four-star service and amenities, including a beauty salon, fitness centre and shopping arcade, ensure a relaxing stay.
- Plan a productive business meeting or conference at this Bratislava hotel with eight well-equipped meeting rooms accommodating as many as 1,000 delegates.