Bucharest hotel offers upscale facilities near city attractions
Overlooking the former Royal Palace and near the Romanian Athenaeum Concert Hall and Cismigiu Park, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest provides modern accommodation in the heart of Romania’s capital. The hotel’s 718 rooms, designed by architect Uri Blumenthal and interior designer Buki Zuker, all feature contemporary furnishings, Free high-speed, wireless Internet and individual climate control. Guests can choose from an abundance of on-site dining options, including Prime Steaks and Seafood, Caffé Città, which serves Italian specialties, and Sharkia, which prepares fresh Eastern Mediterranean cuisine. The Bali Spa honours its name with its serene atmosphere and treatments inspired by Balinese rituals, while the World Class Health Academy offers a fully-equipped gym and a 22-metre indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Those who prefer to relax outside can visit the hotel garden with an outdoor pool, large Jacuzzi, and pool bar. Within the same complex as the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest you can enjoy Romania's biggest casino. 12 meeting rooms, including a 540-square-metre ballroom, offer floor to ceiling windows to let in natural light, modern audiovisual equipment, and the services of a dedicated Meetings & Events staff, making this Bucharest hotel the ideal place to host a conference, gala or wedding.
- Easily accessible from Henri Coanda (OTP) International Airport, this centrally located hotel also lies within walking distance of many of Bucharest’s most notable attractions, including Revolution Square, the National Museum of Art and Cismigiu Park.
- 718 rooms and suites offer sophisticated décor complemented by amenities like individual climate control and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Take advantage of the hotel’s diverse dining options by sampling Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, and have a light meal or snack beside the pool.
- Experience an elegant dinner at the intimate Prime Steaks and Seafood, featuring a show kitchen and walk-in wine cellar.
- Those looking for an exciting nightlife experience won’t want to miss the ice bar at Blå Lounge Bar, and those looking for a more traditional setting can have a whiskey or cognac at the Dark Blå Bar.
- Rejuvenate at the World Class Health Academy, with a gym, hair salon, and 22-metre swimming pool and Jacuzzi, or at Bali Spa, with an array of relaxing personalised treatments.
- The beautiful hotel garden includes an outdoor pool, a large Jacuzzi, a pool bar and a patio.
- Visit the largest casino in the country, the Platinum Casino Bucharest, to play slots, poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, roulette and a variety of other games.
- The hotel’s 12 versatile meeting rooms come in a variety of sizes and styles, including a 540-square-metre ballroom with soaring ceilings.
Please note that the indoor swimming pool will be temporarily closed from 8 - 16 Sep 2014 due to renovations. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.