Bucharest hotel offers upscale facilities near city attractions
Overlooking the former Royal Palace and near the Romanian Athenaeum Concert Hall and Cismigiu Park, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest provides modern accommodation in the heart of Romania’s capital. The hotel’s 719 rooms feature contemporary furnishings, Free high-speed, wireless Internet and individual climate control. Guests can choose from the exclusive selection of five restaurants and four bars inspired by balinese rituals offered by Bali Spa. The hotel also hosts the World Class Health Academy including indoor swimming, outdoor Jacuzzi and pool, gym and fitness. A modern and fully equipped conference centre with 12 meeting rooms, including a 540-square-metre ballroom and the services of a dedicated Meetings & Events staff, make this Bucharest hotel the ideal place to host any type of event. Within the same complex as the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest you can enjoy Romania's biggest casino.
- Easily accessible from Henri Coanda (OTP) International Airport, this centrally located hotel also lies within walking distance of many of Bucharest’s most notable attractions, including Revolution Square, the National Museum of Art and Cismigiu Park.
- 718 rooms and suites offer sophisticated décor complemented by amenities like individual climate control and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Take advantage of the hotel’s diverse dining options by sampling Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, and have a light meal or snack beside the pool.
- Experience an elegant dinner at the intimate Prime Steaks and Seafood, featuring a show kitchen and walk-in wine cellar.
- Those looking for an exciting nightlife experience won’t want to miss the ice bar at Blå Lounge Bar, and those looking for a more traditional setting can have a whiskey or cognac at the Dark Blå Bar.
- Rejuvenate at the World Class Health Academy, with a gym, hair salon, and 22-metre swimming pool and Jacuzzi, or at Bali Spa, with an array of relaxing personalised treatments.
- The beautiful hotel garden includes an outdoor pool, a large Jacuzzi, a pool bar and a patio.
- Visit the largest casino in the country, the Platinum Casino Bucharest.
- The hotel’s 12 versatile meeting rooms come in a variety of sizes and styles, including a 540-square-metre ballroom with soaring ceilings.