World-class comfort and culture at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest
This sophisticated hotel houses Bucharest guests in elegant, modern accommodation overlooking the former Royal Palace. Renowned architect Uri Blumenthal and interior designer Buki Zuker combined forces to design stylish, contemporary rooms with thoughtful comforts like a bathrobe, a pair of slippers and an umbrella. Delicious dining options include Prime Steaks and Seafood and Blå Lounge Bar. Bali Spa beckons guests to indulge in a day of pampering treatments, while the World Class Health Academy offers ample exercise equipment for an effective workout. The well-appointed meeting facilities are perfect for both business and personal events.
- Within walking distance of the Romanian Athenaeum Concert Hall, National Museum of Art and historic Revolution Square
- A total of 718 guest rooms, including 602 Standard Rooms, 74 Business Class Rooms and 39 Suites, among them the Royal Suite "King Ferdinand and Queen Marie"
- Impressive dining at Prime Steaks and Seafood, which features grilled steak and fish and a walk-in wine cellar
- An extensive international drinks menu and nightly ice bar at Blå Lounge Bar
- The 2,000 square-metre World Class Health Academy with a fully-equipped gym, massage rooms, a hair and beauty salon, a 22-metre swimming pool and a Jacuzzi
- Bali Spa evoking the spirit of Asia with state-of-the-art facilities and a wealth of treatment options
- Stunning hotel garden with an outdoor pool, a large Jacuzzi, a pool bar and a patio
- Home to Romania's biggest casino, Platinum Casino Bucharest, and several exclusive designer shops
- Bucharest hotel’s 12 meeting rooms, including a 540-square-metre ballroom with lofty ceilings, on the mezzanine level