Enjoy world-class comfort in the heart of culture at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest
Overlooking the former Royal Palace, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest boasts a breathtaking view of city centre and proximity to Henri Coanda International Airport. The hotel’s 718 guest rooms and suites feature an elegantly modern look by world-renowned architect Uri Blumenthal and interior designer Buki Zuker. From on-site Bali Spa and World Class Health Academy to exclusive Platinum Casino Bucharest, this five-star hotel offers services for an ideal stay in the heart of Bucharest.
- This Bucharest hotel puts guests within walking distance of the Romanian Athenaeum Concert Hall, National Museum of Art and historic Revolution Square.
- The hotel offers 718 guest rooms, including 602 Standard Rooms, 74 Business Class Rooms and 39 Suites, among them the Royal Suite "King Ferdinand and Queen Marie."
- Impressive dining includes Prime Steaks and Seafood, featuring grilled steak and fish and a walk-in wine cellar, and Blå Lounge Bar’s international drinks menu and nightly ice bar.
- The 2,000-square-metre World Class Health Academy features a fully-equipped gym, massage rooms, hair and beauty salon, 22-metre swimming pool and Jacuzzi®.
- Bali Spa evokes the spirit of Asia with state-of-the-art facilities and a wealth of treatment options.
- The stunning hotel garden features an outdoor pool, large Jacuzzi®, pool bar and patio.
- This Bucharest hotel is home to Romania's biggest casino, Platinum Casino Bucharest, and several exclusive designer shops.
- The mezzanine floor houses 12 meeting rooms, including a 540-square-metre ballroom with lofty ceilings.