The Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest offers city centre location with four-star amenities
Built 1913, the four-star Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest is decorated with the elegant frescoes of Jenő Haranghy and accompanying stained glass windows. This Budapest hotel boasts 247 guest rooms designed for maximum comfort with individual climate control. Hotel guests also enjoy on-site dining at Olive's Restaurant and Zsolnay Café, state-of-the-art meeting facilities, indoor swimming pool, sauna and solarium.
- This hotel borders Budapest's shopping and business districts and is close to the Hungarian State Opera House, Heroes' Square and the Parliament building.
- Business Class and Suite guests receive complimentary access to the on-site business centre, equipped with business provisions and the latest in conferencing technology.
- Olive's Restaurant offers fine Hungarian cuisine incorporating Mediterranean flavours.
- The Zsolnay Café features local desserts, delicious pastries and a range of gourmet coffees and teas.
- This Budapest hotel provides an indoor pool and sauna. Massages are available by reservation.
- On-site garage and car-washing services are available.
- Eight flexible meeting rooms accommodate up to 220 guests.