Budapest hotel combines historic beauty and modern amenities
Built in 1913, the Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest features an elegant traditional exterior complemented by stained glass windows and frescoes created by acclaimed Hungarian artist Jenő Haranghy. Located in the centre of the shopping and business districts, the hotel’s 247 rooms and suites offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet, individual climate control and an abundance of natural light. Olive’s Restaurant showcases traditional Hungarian dishes with Mediterranean influences, while Zsolnay Café serves coffee, tea, cocktails and an array of desserts on the namesake Zsolnay porcelain. Those travelling on business will appreciate the well-equipped business centre and the meeting rooms, decorated with unique murals. All visitors can take advantage of the indoor pool and convenient car washing and laundry services.
- Over 100 years of history and Jenő Harangy’s exclusive art make staying at the Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest a unique cultural experience.
- The hotel stands in the centre of the city, offering easy access to transport, businesses, shopping and attractions like the Opera House and National Museum.
- The brightly coloured rooms and suites include comfortable beds, individual climate control, mini bars and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Sample traditional Hungarian dishes made with fresh, local ingredients at Olive’s Restaurant, and then visit Zsolnay Café for dessert or a cocktail.
- Express laundry and dry cleaning, 24-hour room service and an indoor pool take care of guests while car washing and secured indoor parking take care of their vehicles.
- The business centre and artistically decorated meeting rooms make this Budapest hotel an ideal location for conferences or events.