Guests enjoy comfort and convenience at the Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest
With artist Jenő Haranghy’s frescoes and richly colourful stained-glass windows, the Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest welcomes guests to its downtown home. Built in 1913, the hotel features 247 superbly decorated rooms and suites, offering thoughtful amenities including Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Enjoy delicious fare at Olive’s Restaurant and Zsolnay Café, both located on site. Flexible meeting facilities are also available.
- From this Budapest hotel, guests appreciate easy access to the city’s shopping and business districts, as well as the Hungarian State Opera House, Heroes' Square and the Parliament building.
- Choose from 247 rooms and suites with thoughtful amenities including a mini bar.
- Dine on savoury Hungarian dishes with Mediterranean influences at Olive’s Restaurant.
- Conclude an exquisite meal with a artistic dessert from Zsolnay Café, also offering a range of coffees, teas and delicious sugar-free confections.
- Guests receive complimentary access to the on-site business centre, equipped with administrative services and conferencing technology.
- Providing the ultimate convenience, this Budapest hotel invites guests to take advantage of the on-site auto maintenance and car-washing services.
- Host smooth-running events in eight flexible meeting rooms accommodating up to 300 guests.