Cairo hotel's location makes it ideal for exploring modern and ancient Egyptian marvels
This ideally positioned accommodation in Egypt's chic Heliopolis neighbourhood is a stylish, convenient option for business and leisure travellers. Guests are just an hour from the intriguing pyramids of Giza, and the hotel lies only three kilometres from the Cairo International Airport. The 427 impeccably furnished rooms and suites feature high-end amenities like lavish marble bathrooms, flat-screen TV and Free high-speed Internet. For memorable events, this hotel's venue space in Cairo includes eight adaptable meeting rooms as well as a spacious ballroom. In addition to two restaurants and two bars, visitors enjoy an on-site spa, rooftop swimming pool and convenient on-site car parking facility.
- Only three kilometres from Cairo International Airport, this five-star hotel is centrally located in trendy Heliopolis.
- Guests of the 78 Business Class Rooms and 45 suites enjoy individual climate control, an in-room Nespresso® coffee machine and Free high-speed Internet.
- Savour innovative Italian fare for lunch or dinner at Filini, or sample creative Asian and Lebanese dishes at MIX.
- This Cairo hotel's rooftop pool is the perfect place for an invigorating swim or basking in the warm Egyptian sun.
- MIX restaurant serves a wide array of breakfast items at the Super Breakfast Buffet each day, and the hotel also offers a Grab & Go breakfast for travellers with a tight itinerary.
- This hotel's meeting space in Cairo includes eight state-of-the-art meeting rooms that can be tailored for conferences, seminars and special occasions.