Cairo hotel's location is ideal for exploring modern and ancient Egyptian marvels
This ideally positioned accommodation in Egypt's chic Heliopolis neighbourhood is a stylish, convenient option for business and leisure travellers. Guests are just an hour from the intriguing pyramids of Giza, and the hotel lies only three kilometres from Cairo International Airport. The 427 impeccably furnished rooms and suites feature high-end amenities like lavish marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and Free high-speed Internet. For memorable occasions, this hotel's event space in Cairo includes eight adaptable meeting rooms as well as a spacious ballroom. In addition to two restaurants and two bars, visitors enjoy an on-site spa, rooftop swimming pool and convenient on-site car parking facility.
- Only three kilometres from Cairo International Airport, this five-star hotel is centrally located in trendy Heliopolis.
- The 78 Business Class Rooms and 45 suites feature individual climate control, an in-room Nespresso® coffee machine and Free high-speed Internet.
- This Cairo hotel's on-site restaurants offer innovative Italian fare at Filini and creative Asian and Lebanese dishes at MIX.
- MIX restaurant serves a wide array of breakfast items at the Super Breakfast Buffet each day, and the hotel also offers a Grab & Go breakfast for travellers with a tight itinerary.
- The rooftop pool is the perfect place for an invigorating swim or an afternoon of basking in the warm Egyptian sun.
- This hotel's meeting space in Cairo includes eight state-of-the-art meeting rooms that can be tailored for conferences, seminars and special occasions.
When travelling abroad we suggest you check with your foreign ministry and the embassies of countries you will visit for up to date information that could affect your stay.