Spa hotel in Cannes welcomes you to Mediterranean coast
Nestled in front of the port of Cannes, the Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes provides stylish accommodation with unforgettable views of the Mediterranean Sea. Guests can look out over the Old Harbour and La Croisette from some of our 134 guest rooms, and they can reach the famous Palais des Festivals et des Congrès via a five-minute stroll. While savouring Mediterranean cuisine at the hotel's own Le 360 restaurant, you can relish panoramic scenes of the turquoise water from the most beautiful rooftop of the city. The exquisite Les Thermes Marins de Cannes, our signature Spa & Thalasso, serves as a decadent urban oasis spanning over 2,700 square metres. In this retreat, you can relax in the indoor and outdoor heated seawater swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna or sea view Jacuzzi before indulging in a healthy snack at 'Le Bio' restaurant. In addition, this premium Cannes hotel features five state-of-the-art meeting rooms spanning over 500 square metres in total.
- This Côte d'Azur accommodation is just 500 metres from the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès as well as La Croisette.
- Stunning views complement attractive amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Our panoramic rooftop restaurant, Le 360, features 360-degree views of the sea, city and harbour.
- With 46 stylish, modern treatment rooms, Les Thermes Marins also boasts a caldarium and multi-sensory shower.
- Five fully equipped meeting rooms provide ample options for event organisers, while private parking adds convenience.
- The 400-square-metre rooftop terrace is ideal for special events of up to 250 guests.
- The Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes has been certified with the Green Key eco-label since 2012.