Four-star hotel in Cannes features spa centre with beautiful sea views
The Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes is located in the heart of historic Cannes and just a five-minute walk from the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès. At this hotel, Cannes guests enjoy sweeping views over the Mediterranean Sea, Old Harbour and the Croisette from the 134 guest rooms. Inventive cuisine is available at the on-site restaurant, Le 360. Spanning more than 2,700 square metres, the on-site Les Thermes Marins de Cannes spa features 46 treatment rooms with beauty treatment programs, sea water pool with sea board walkway, hammam, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and Le Bio restaurant. The hotel also offers six meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology in attractive and convenient conference facilities.
- Retreat to this hotel along the Côte d'Azur at the edge of the Cannes Old Town, just 500 metres from the Croisette and the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès.
- Rest in one of 134 sleek, modern Cannes hotel rooms with high-quality amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and direct views over the Mediterranean Sea and the Old Harbor.
- Dine in style at Le 360, situated on a roof terrace and providing a 360-degree view over Cannes, the sea and the harbour.
- The adjacent 400 square metres panoramic terrace offers a spectacular view over the Mediterranean Sea. It can accommodate up to 250 people for special events.
- Unwind at the Thalasso Spa, Les Thermes Marins de Cannes. Spanning 2,700 m2, the spa features 46 treatment rooms, fitness centre, swimming pool, hammam, sauna, Jacuzzi, resting room, caldarium and multi-sensory shower.
- Plan events in one of five meeting rooms with state-of-the-art conference technology.
- Private parking.
- The Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes has been certified with the Green Key® label since 2012.