Thalasso & Spa
Pamper mind and body at this spa in Cannes
Uniquely dedicated to the well-being and healing of the body and soul, the exclusive Les Thermes Marins de Cannes pampers guests with a myriad of treatments using the power of sea salt and alga. This high-performance spa offers Cannes guests 2,700 square metres of cutting-edge fitness equipment and a support team trained to develop and deliver customised, harmonious treatments within a holistic philosophy to replenish mind and body.
Set in elegant surroundings with soft lights, fine materials and a welcoming atmosphere, this spa in Cannes is situated 10 metres from the Mediterranean Sea and provides direct access to the beach and hotel. The Cannes Marine Thermal Bath at the spa centre offers 46 treatment rooms, three warm marble tables for body scrubs and a beauty menu that includes facials, manicures, pedicures and hair styling options. The facility also boasts a fully equipped fitness centre with state-of-the-art body-building equipment and individual fitness sessions that include yoga and jogging, Guests who wish to indulge in pampering water treatments may choose from indoor and outdoor seawater swimming pools, sauna, hammam (Turkish bath), caldarium (Roman bath) and whirlpools. Private changing rooms are provided.
Restaurant Le Bio is located within the wellness centre and serves herbal teas, drinks and healthy meals, with a focus on the Bento Box concept.
For more information, visit Les Thermes Marins de Cannes.
Key Features of this hotel's exclusive spa:
- Located 10 metres from the Mediterranean Sea, with direct beach access
- Harmonious treatments within a holistic philosophy to replenish body and mind
- High-performance, specially adapted treatment equipment
- Plush setting with soft lights, fine materials and a welcoming atmosphere
- Permanent attention to hygiene and safety
- Team of professionals and medical supervision
The Cannes Marine Thermal Bath includes:
- 46 treatment rooms, including three double rooms
- Caldarium (Roman bath)
- Facial treatments
- Fitness room with body-building equipment
- Hammam (Turkish bath)
- Hair salon with manicure and pedicure menu
- Individual fitness sessions that include yoga and jogging (by reservation)
- Indoor and outdoor seawater swimming pools
- Japanese bath and multi-sensory shower
- Massage and deluxe physical treatments
- Organic restaurant with herbal teas, drinks and healthy meals
- Private changing rooms
- Three warm marble tables for body scrubs
Please note children under 16 years old are not allowed in the Wellness Centre.