Hotel in stunning Cape Town welcomes guests to South Africa
The only hotel in Cape Town situated on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, this dynamic lodging overlooks many of the natural wonders of the city, including Table Mountain, Robben Island and Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Choose from 177 rooms and suites with thoughtful amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Delicious dining options are available on site as are a fitness centre and flexible meeting facilities.
- Located 21 kilometres from Cape Town International Airport and adjacent to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- A total of 177 deluxe rooms, including Business Class Rooms and suites, which feature private balconies that overlook the Atlantic Ocean
- Local and international cuisine available at Tobago’s Restaurant
- Tobago’s Bar and Terrace offering an array of cocktails and an alfresco setting
- Amani Spa with treatments and a fitness centre
- Heated rim-flow swimming pool
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet available throughout this Cape Town hotel
- Two modern, modular meeting rooms with a combined capacity of 200 guests
- A premier event facility, the Habour View Room, with stunning views of the private marina
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel Refurbishment:
All Meetings & Event facilities at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel are currently being refurbished until mid-September 2014. Please note that the Lobby and Atrium will be affected during this period. The pool will also be under refurbishment beginning 09 Jun 2014. There will be minor noise and disruptions from 08:30 - 17:00 (Mon - Fri) and 09:00 - 15:00 (Sat).