Cape Town hotel offers striking views of Atlantic Ocean
Overlooking a private marina, the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town provides tranquil views and proximity to Table Mountain, Robben Island and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. The 177 rooms and suites feature clean, modern style and amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and bathrobes and slippers, and some include private oceanfront balconies. Tobago’s Restaurant pairs award-winning cuisine with South African wines, while Tobago’s Bar and Terrace serves cocktails poolside. This Cape Town hotel houses the Amani Spa, offering individual treatments, an oxygenating vitality pool and a fitness centre. Outside, the heated rim flow swimming pool proffers ocean views to swimmers and sunbathers. Two modern meeting rooms and the elegant Harbour View Room make ideal venues for conferences, weddings or other special events.
- Near popular destinations like Table Mountain and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Airport transfer service to Cape Town International Airport just 21 kilometres away
- 177 rooms and suites with Free high-speed, wireless Internet and some with private balconies overlooking the Atlantic
- Fresh local and global fare at Tobago’s Restaurant - dine al fresco in the summer
- Cocktails by the pool with the sound of ocean waves at Tobago's Bar & Terrace
- Pampering at our Amani Spa and heated rim flow swimming pool with breathtaking views
- 2 well-equipped meeting rooms accommodating 200 and a stunning backdrop in the Harbour View Room
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel Refurbishment:
All Meetings & Event facilities at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel are currently being refurbished until mid-September 2014. Please note that the Lobby and Atrium will be affected during this period. The pool will also be under refurbishment beginning 09 Jun 2014. There will be minor noise and disruptions from 08:30 - 17:00 (Mon - Fri) and 09:00 - 15:00 (Sat).