Exceptional Chelyabinsk hotel is in bustling city center
This Chelyabinsk hotel in the city center is perfect for both leisure and business travelers with its proximity to attractions and location along the Miass River. The railway station is less than 5 kilometers away, while the tram, trolley and bus networks make it easy to traverse the city. The hotel offers an airport shuttle for a nominal fee.
- Chelyabinsk railway station - 4 km
- Balandino Airport - 17 km
Directions from Balandino Airport:
- Take the mini bus route number 82 from the airport to Aloe Pole.
- At Aloe Pole, cross the street to the Aloe Pole supermarket and take bus route number 64; trolleybus route numbers 10, 17, 26; or mini bus route numbers 22, 27, 50, 64, 78.
- In about five minutes, you’ll reach the Radisson Blu Hotel (Bus stop: Ulitsa Truda).
Directions from Chelyabinsk railway station:
- Take the mini bus route numbers 27 or 64; bus route number 64; or trolleybus route numbers 17 or 26.
- In about 15 minutes, you’ll reach the Radisson Blu Hotel (Bus stop: Ulitsa Truda).