Hotel's position in Chelyabinsk city centre offers convenience
Alongside the Miass River and close to the Trans-Siberian Railway, Chelyabinsk is in the southern foothills of the Ural Mountains. The Radisson Blu Hotel is situated at the north-east corner of the town's verdant Gagarin Park, and it affords access to cultural attractions as well as business destinations. Proximity to public transport makes the accommodation especially appealing among hotels in the Chelyabinsk city centre. Trams, trolleys and buses make it easy to access corporate offices, industrial plants and universities. To further simplify travel, guests can take advantage of the hotel's airport shuttle (fee applies).
- Chelyabinsk railway station - 4 km
- Balandino Airport - 17 km
Directions from Balandino Airport:
- Take the mini bus route number 82 from the airport to Aloe Pole.
- At Aloe Pole, cross the street to the Aloe Pole supermarket and take bus route number 64; trolleybus route numbers 10, 17, 26; or mini bus route numbers 22, 27, 50, 64, 78.
- In about five minutes, you’ll reach the Radisson Blu Hotel (Bus stop: Ulitsa Truda).
Directions from Chelyabinsk railway station:
- Take the mini bus route numbers 27 or 64; bus route number 64; or trolleybus route numbers 17 or 26.
- In about 15 minutes, you’ll reach the Radisson Blu Hotel (Bus stop: Ulitsa Truda).
- Uralskaya Molnia ice skating arena – 200 m
- South Ural State University – 1 km
- Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University – 3 km
- Metran plant – 3 km
- Chelyabinsk State University – 4 km
- Chelyabinsk Medical Academy – 7 km
- Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant – 6 km
- Chelyabinsk Tube Rolling Plant – 8 km
- Zavod Electromashina – 8 km
- Chelyabinsk Metallurgical Plant – 11 km
- Chelyabinsk Balandino Airport – 17 km