Experience contemporary design at this hotel near Cologne trade fair
The architecturally striking Radisson Blu Hotel, Cologne sits adjacent to the Koelnmesse trade and fair grounds and near the Lanxess Arena. Three kilometres from the city’s famed cathedral and historic city centre, the hotel offers Cologne guests an ideal base for business and leisure alike. Our stylish, inviting restaurant and lounge bar offer the option of dining in the inner courtyard. Guests enjoy complimentary access to the well-equipped Vitarium fitness and wellness area. Along with our underground car park, these amenities make the hotel’s impressive meeting space even more appealing.
- Stay directly opposite Koelnmesse at this Cologne hotel, just 100 metres from the tram station.
- Retreat to 393 tranquil, Feng Shui-inspired rooms and suites with cascading showers, a spacious work desk and a mini bar.
- Start a great day with the abundance and variety of our Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Savour authentic Italian cuisine and wood-fired pizza at Paparazzi Restaurant.
- Enjoy cocktails in the stunning glass atrium and alfresco meals on the Paparazzi Terrace.
- Stay fit and relaxed at Vitarium with state-of-the art fitness equipment, Finnish sauna, steam bath and massages on request.
- Make the most of your meeting with 24 m² - 340 m² modern meeting rooms accommodating up to 250 delegates classroom-style and 1,500 guests at stand-up events.