Hotel in Cologne offers striking design and amenities near trade fair
Located near the heart of the cathedral city, the architecturally impressive Radisson Blu Hotel, Cologne sits adjacent to the Koelnmesse trade and fair grounds and near the Lanxess Arena. Three kilometres from the cathedral and historic city centre, this Cologne hotel offers the ideal accommodation for business and leisure travellers alike. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cologne boasts superior four-star amenities, including on-site restaurants and lounge bar, complimentary access to the Vitarium fitness and wellness area, car park, meeting and conference facilities and high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
- This hotel sits directly opposite Koelnmesse and three kilometres from historic city centre.
- The 393 spacious, Feng Shui-inspired rooms and suites offer a comfortably modern retreat.
- Savour an authentic Italian experience complete with wood-burning stone oven at Paparazzi Restaurant.
- Sip drinks in the stunning glass atrium of Paparazzi Lounge Bar or in the tranquil courtyard of Paparazzi Terrace.
- Greet morning with the lavish Super Breakfast Buffet served daily at Pronto! Restaurant.
- Guests receive complimentary access to the Vitarium fitness and wellness area, including Finnish sauna.
- High-speed, wireless Internet access is included in the rate for all registered guests and meeting delegates.
- Modern meeting facilities accommodate up to 250 delegates in classroom-style seating and up to 1,500 guests for large events.