Stylish hotel near Cologne trade fair is perfect business and leisure travelers
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cologne is the ideal accommodation choice in Germany’s 4th-largest city. Enjoy lodging next to the Koelnmesse trade and fairgrounds and the Lanxess Arena. Close transport options include a tram station, only 100 meters away. Rest well in one of 393 soothing rooms, with amenities like high-speed, wireless Internet. The superb restaurant serves a variety of cuisine choices, and you can grab a drink in the sleek lounge bar. Maintain your fitness regimen in the Vitarium fitness area, and take advantage of other convenient features such as on-site parking.
- Directly opposite Koelnmesse and just 100 meters from the tram station
- 393 tranquil, Feng Shui-inspired, Cologne hotel rooms and suites, each with a cascading shower, a spacious work desk and a mini bar
- Daily Super Breakfast Buffet
- Authentic Italian cuisine and wood-fired pizza at Paparazzi Restaurant
- Cocktails in the stunning glass atrium and alfresco meals on the Paparazzi Terrace
- Vitarium fitness area, with state-of-the art equipment, Finnish sauna, steam bath and massages on request
- 11 modern meeting rooms that span 24 m2 to 340 m2 and accommodate up to 250 delegates classroom-style and 1,500 guests at stand-up events.